I had a nightmare of a time trying to get about 100 bucks of overcharges on my Vzn account because best buy refused to do it. After calling them everyday for about two weeks, i finally had a vzn rep speak with the general manager of the best buy i signed up with and they refused to work with vzn customer service. Corporate Vzn was able to credit my account, after they were able to view my contract. But, words of advice, DONT GO TO BEST BUY. If you have a cell phone contract through best buy and an issue comes up, you will be ignored, ignored, ignored. Absolute horrendous customer service!
    10-11-09 03:23 AM
    That sucks! Yeah, always a smart idea to go through a corp store or over the phone.

Also, you may want to have a mod delete/close the same thread you posted in the 9630 forum, no need for 2. This forum is better suited for it.
    10-11-09 04:23 AM
    I'm surprised they didn't try to sell you Geek Squad at home installation for that bill...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-09 10:02 AM
    So because you had one bad experience at one best buy that means no one should ever go to best buy. You should expect a company that has a few hundred thousand employees that there will be bad seeds. And yes I work at best buy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-09 10:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD