I've been a loyal BB user for 12 years. Recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy II to "try out". There is no comparision. I shut my Bold off yesterday for good. It was a sad day. Does anyone want to buy a Playbook?
    11-11-11 07:30 AM
    Does anyone want to buy a Playbook?
    Lol, random...
    Last edited by Ammunet91; 11-11-11 at 07:38 AM.
    11-11-11 07:36 AM
    Make a decent offer ... fast, because PB 2 is on its way ...
    11-11-11 07:36 AM
    I understand where you're coming from... I sometimes wonder why on Earth do I have my BlackBerry when the world is far more advanced, but I go back to the keyboard. I can never get used to a touch. I need the physical keyboard.
    11-11-11 07:37 AM
    I will guarentee you that you will shortly be back on your BOLD. Nothing compares to blackberry. Sure the galaxy will have you excited and you will be facinated with all the gadgets, widgets and all. BUT blackberry will win you over. Happened to me.
    11-11-11 07:59 AM
    You joined Crackberry to tell us you're leaving Blackberry?
    11-11-11 08:19 AM
    I fail to understand why it is necessary to announce leaving one cell phone platform for another. If the OP or any person believes that another phone fits their needs better than the present one, then just move to the phone. It is not like the OP has developed relationships or has been a vital part of the CrackBerry community that good-byes need to be given. The OP's one and only post is this one. Silly.
    Swamp55 likes this.
    11-11-11 08:25 AM
    Excuse me while i go and sign up on an Iphone forum so I can inform them that I came from blackberry was with them for 2 weeks and then went back to blackberry

My input is justified by letting them know I am not a satisfied IP user......
    11-11-11 08:31 AM
    I fail to understand why those who lament about people complaining about leaving BB care enough to post their comments in this kind of threads. You can just not read it and move along.
    11-11-11 08:43 AM
    I've been a loyal BB user for 12 years. Recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy II to "try out". There is no comparision. I shut my Bold off yesterday for good. It was a sad day. Does anyone want to buy a Playbook?
    Ha ha.....if you're a true blackberry user, and use blackberry for mainly messaging ie: email, txt, etc.....calendar, contact management and DO NOT have an exchange server.....you'll be back. The GS2 is no comparison to what?
    I toyed with the GS2 and was mourning the fact I was gonna dump BB.
    I'm a contractor and I don't have a server. I'm just a regular guy, who does things a regular guy does.
    The GS2 is smokin fast but has a whack messaging UI...IMHO. No notifications, no threaded email that I could find in the 12hrs I had it, no native alarm clock with bedside mode, on & on & on.........
    Hope u like the GS2

I concur w/other comments...BB user for 12 yrs???? Your 1st post & you drop in to tells us you're leaving...after 12yrs....ha ha, OK
    11-11-11 08:48 AM
    11-11-11 08:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD