Try posting negative reviews on the devices on twitter and watch
    how many people start to follow you. They browse the web looking
    for all kinds of information,..

Doesn't seem like anything is hidden anymore...
    04-19-09 11:40 PM
    My question is Is it good or not for us that RIM been monitoring CB on a daily basis?
    I guess I still don't get it. Still sounds kinda paranoid to me. What would be bad about it? Do you think if RIM sees a post by someone they don't like, they will track them down and leave a bricked BB on their pillow?

I would think they get a lot of valuable information if they monitor this site daily. They would find out firsthand what works, what doesn't, what people like, what they don't.

Why would you think it would be bad?

Not necessarily saying it is good (though I think it certainly could be in the long run), but I don't understand why it would be bad.
    04-19-09 11:46 PM
    ive always wondered why ghostshell has all the info that he does.. hmm. i would like to form a senate advisory commitee immediately; I WANT THE TRUTH.
    04-20-09 12:26 AM
    Yes, imagine getting valuable information and troubleshooting without having to pay for it. Talk about a goldmine!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Not only that but with the "leaked" beta OS's that are tested here and other sites they have free and motivated testers.
    I still believe that 99.9% of the information posted here from BETAs are of No use to RIM. No one follows a standard instillation process or trouble shooting formula. Testing is more than "Screen changes too fast" and "Blue tooth not working"

I'm sure marketing gleans a lot of information, though .
    04-20-09 11:34 AM
    I dont know if you all care....but i know everytime i'm on the phone wit the blackberry dept for T-Mobile , whenever theres down time all they ever talk about is crackberry.com
    04-20-09 12:02 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD