Heard a rumor from a friend that Microsoft may try to charge you for having email pushed from a hotmail account to your BB? Is this true or bunk? I just set one of my hotmail accounts up in my BIS, and hope they don't charge me. Also loaded MSN Messenger. Any charges for using that on BB? confused. Thx.
    07-30-08 12:50 PM
    In a word: NO
    07-30-08 12:53 PM
    In a word: NO

Haha... Thanks for the quick reply. Whew. I was starting to get worried there for a sec.
    07-30-08 12:54 PM
    As long as you have unlimited data, you're as
    cool as November.
    07-30-08 12:56 PM
    How would they charge you. Does hotmail aka hot male have your credit card info

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-08 12:56 PM
    How would they charge you. Does hotmail aka hot male have your credit card info

Yeah, I asked him that too, and he said the AT&T guy told him that he thought maybe AT&T would consider hotmail a premium service, and so they would bill you from AT&T.
    07-30-08 01:01 PM
    As long as you have unlimited data, you're as
    cool as November.
    Thanks. That I do.
    07-30-08 01:04 PM
    O I figured he just gave some hot male his credit card and said only use it for emergencies...... Lol

07-30-08 01:04 PM
    O I figured he just gave some hot male his credit card and said only use it for emergencies...... Lol

Haha. Ah, nah. I certainly hope not.
    07-30-08 01:07 PM
    Isn't there supposed to be a Windows Live Mail service coming for the BB from Microsoft? I remember reading that somewhere.

07-30-08 08:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD