- CrackBerry Master
- 1,324 Posts
Does this make any sense?
RIM and how the West was lost - thestar.com
"....It said BlackBerry sales fell in the U.S., Canada and the U.K. while its growth was largely derived from developing markets where lower cost, legacy BlackBerry handsets predominate...."
Aren't all handsets sold now throughout the world "legacy handsets"?
- 01-26-13, 05:12 PM #3
- 01-26-13, 05:26 PM #4
- 01-26-13, 07:38 PM #5
- 01-26-13, 08:33 PM #6
- 01-26-13, 09:27 PM #7
Re: Does this make any sense?
I understand what you and the OP are referring to.. However you have to remember who these "journalists" are.. Most of them are just trying to earn a living and aren't experts in the tech field by a long shot..
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
- 01-26-13, 09:36 PM #8
i think you are reading way to much into it what was said. Most of RIMs sales for the past couple quarters are coming from the lower cost phones in markets besides US, canada and the UK. Its not exactly a secret.~Matt
OnePlus One, Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, 16GB PB, Z10 LE
- 01-26-13, 09:54 PM #9
- By mapetitepoupee in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 3Last Post: 10-08-10, 12:56 PM
- By rachaelrant in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 77Last Post: 01-17-10, 10:06 PM
- By rachaelrant in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 75Last Post: 09-01-09, 11:42 PM
- By AnimalPOP in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 1Last Post: 11-03-08, 09:04 PM
- By JoshuaExline in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 15Last Post: 07-09-08, 09:30 PM