I've been using BlackBerry 10 devices since launch. Started with the Z10, then Q10, then Z30 and finally settled with the Q10 which I find I'm most productive with.

Here's my point. My phone is on BES with my company but their policies are pretty loose. Thus, I have 4 personal email accounts and 1 company email. In addition, there's Facebook and Twitter accounts (I've got nothing to hide especially since it's essentially my "company") I LOVE the concept of the HUB, but honestly I was kind of lost until the release of Priority HUB and more recent changes and controls. I was lost because when you get 150 emails, 200 texts, 100 BBM, constant FB and Twitter it can get crazy but they all require attention at some point.

Until recently, I actually removed my 4 personal accounts from the HUB. Leaving only my corporate email and social media in the HUB. This configuration did require of course one more swipe to get to the individual accounts to manage those personal accounts when needed.

So I was just curious, how many people out there actually prefer working out of there accounts separately by swiping twice, keep all their accounts in the HUB, or use a combination like I do.

Again, just curious...unfortunately this won't be much of an issue as we "are going in another direction with respect to technology this week". Hey at least we'll be continuing with BES, right?

Posted with my White Q10 until 9/19/14
    09-14-14 10:55 AM
    I use a combo. I keep my social media stuff out of the hub. Whatever works
    09-14-14 11:08 AM
    My experience is just the opposite of yours. I love the hub. I also get 100+ business email messages a say, plus my personal and "other" messages. I've colour coded my accounts, so I can see which are which. I find the hub let's me respond to or file messages very quickly.

My only minor criticism is that the colour code indicators to the left of the message could stand out a little more.
    CerveloJohn and anon6040766 like this.
    09-14-14 11:11 AM
    I keep everything in the hub as it all has its importance for the most part. I cant say im more or less productive with the hub and its various settings.
    shaleem and anon6040766 like this.
    09-14-14 11:14 AM
    I've used a combo since day one. The only thing in hub I use are two email accounts and I've moved as many people and companies off those that I can. I'm one of those people who think an extra gesture to get into an account is a nuisance. I don't have time for a pointless gimmick.

Posted via CB10
    anon6040766 likes this.
    09-14-14 11:26 AM
    I agree with the OP, I would be much less productive if everything went to the hub. I just have my corporate email, BBM, texts, etc. Personal email accounts and social feeds are separate, but just a click away. I love that I can still see the accounts in the hub area without the messages going directly to the hub.

I have been playing around with the notification settings for my other accounts...still trying to find the best combination. Good to have choices, though.

Posted via CB10
    anon6040766 likes this.
    09-14-14 11:27 AM
    Idk how that's possible

Posted from zee flicking coolest smartphone evah!
    09-14-14 11:31 AM
    I don't think it makes me more or less. It's just an alternative way to do things.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    anon6040766 likes this.
    09-14-14 11:32 AM
    If only we all had access to BlackBerry balance, listen up BlackBerry! Why not?

BlackBerry|Q10
    09-14-14 01:53 PM
    The only thing on my BlackBerry that makes me less productive is the CB10 app. I wish it had a daily time limit, or a periodic lock that would only let me in for 10 minutes every two hours or something like that.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-14 02:05 PM
    I used to have all my personal and business emails in the hub. It did get confusing. Not the most economical solution, but I got myself another phone so that I could easily differentiate one business message to another.

Previous to that, I accidentally sent emails from the wrong account, which is quite embarrassing.

I also needed another number, so it made sense to have another phone.

But I love the hub and can't function fluidly without it. Especially now that I have different social media accounts linked to each phone (and business).

Posted via CB10
    09-14-14 02:57 PM
    The only thing on my BlackBerry that makes me less productive is the CB10 app. I wish it had a daily time limit, or a periodic lock that would only let me in for 10 minutes every two hours or something like that.

Posted via CB10
    I hear that!

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.3247 O2 UK
    09-14-14 04:54 PM
    I have removed my Gmail account from Hub but left my uni email. Hub is awesome, I just don't want everything there
    09-14-14 04:59 PM
    I use the Hub for all of my messaging, but not my phone calls. The Hub makes me more productive and is one of the things that keeps me coming back to BlackBerry OS10.

Sent from my Lovely z30 on T Mobile USA (10.3.0.1154)
    09-14-14 05:08 PM

Posted via CB10
    Totally agree, CB10 should be banned or throttled.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-14 06:31 PM
    I have all my emails in the Hub. I use Level 1 notification filtering for my most important emails; they show up in red and also in my Priority Hub. You all know that you can set your Hub up so that you can access all your accounts from the Hub yet pick and choose which accounts' messages show up in the Hub only, in a separate account only, or in both?

I use the Hub for all of my messaging, but not my phone calls.
    I go back and forth between having calls displayed in the Hub versus in a separate account. Sometimes I like to see them in the Hub sometimes not. Haven't decided yet which I prefer most. How many of you people prefer to see your calls in the Hub and why?
    09-14-14 06:50 PM
    You should try using "pinch to x" on the hub! If it's that busy for you this could be useful.

I usually only keep the important stuff in the main hub and secondary stuff in their respective accounts

A new 10.3 feature is the ability to instantly reply to texts and bbm messages directly in the hub without opening the conversation. That should help you out as well

Posted via CB10
    09-14-14 08:04 PM
    I guess I sort of would like the UI with Peak and Flow but to skip the HUB and go straight to the Black Screen with the Accounts Vertically listed. Kind of a blend between BBOS and and BlackBerry 10. So you wouldn't have individual folders on home screen but you have the crowded HUB either? Just my thoughts. Although I do love being able to post and write straight from the HUB without jumping into an account or app. Oh well. I was just seeing what configurations others liked. Thx for the responses so far.

Posted with my White Q10 until 9/19/14
    09-14-14 09:56 PM
    Priority helps with that sort on thing, also, you can go to hub settings > hub management > and select whatever account, and remove it from the main "hub". Example: remove BBM from hub, and it will remove BBM from the initial hub, but the BBM tab is still there if you want to see the BBMs. I find that helps

Posted via CB10
    09-14-14 10:08 PM
    Balance?
    09-14-14 10:52 PM
    Are you sure that you are on BES?
    Once the BES account is activated with silver license, it will create partitions. Work and personal.
    I suspect you have activated Gold license, which gives single area( Only work).
    If this is your personal phone, ask your admin to activate your account with silver license, because with gold license data is removed, it will wipe out whole device.
    Silver license will wipe only office data and your personal data will be safe..
    I think HUB is the best feature of BB 10!!!
    09-15-14 12:07 AM
    Does the Hub Make You Less Productive?
    Nope. Hub is the best thing BlackBerry has come up with. lol
    09-15-14 12:17 AM
    People, the hub is customizable, so NO is not less productive, on the contrary, is a lot more productive, I also get loads of emails, I have 2 corporate and my personal account which all I keep in the hub and my social and IM stuff I have them separate. Even though it takes an adicional swipe, it's still more productive then to have to swipe down and then open the app to get to your personal IM or social msgs.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-14 12:21 AM
    The hub is the most beloved feature of BlackBerry 10 for me.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-14 12:38 AM
    Only when it's slow and laggy

Posted via CB10
    09-15-14 02:35 AM
29 12