patiently waiting for my first blackberry the 8900. I have a question how blackberry's handle email. If I reply to an email like yahoo from my BB, will my replied message show up if I log into yahoo site?
    01-12-09 03:19 PM
    If you have that option set it will. The T-Mobile BIS site is the easiest way to set it up.
    01-12-09 03:21 PM
    what is the T-mobile BIS site? I am new to BB's and never heard of this.
    01-12-09 03:30 PM
    Blackberry Internet Service. If you plan on getting a data plan with your BB, you'll get what's called the BIS (or BES). Each carrier has a dedicated site for BB owners to set up their email. T-Mobile's BIS will allow you to turn on / off certain options on your email accounts. You can also set up your email accounts using the email wizard on your BB and edit them from the BIS (or BB).
    01-12-09 03:33 PM
    For tmo, log in, see the Learn Tab, that pulls, down, Messaging and Email.. then you will see a TINY *set up BB email* link, there you go...also, thats where you resend your service books from if you have email issues, (you can also do it from the device too)
    01-12-09 03:34 PM
    oooh, sounds nice. thanks. does it just set up email or does it manage other things like contacts
    01-12-09 03:39 PM
    oooh, sounds nice. thanks. does it just set up email or does it manage other things like contacts
    No, it doesn't do anything with your contacts and a few other utilities like rachel mentioned. There are other apps that do this like Google Mobile App (Sync).
    01-12-09 03:42 PM
    cool, just checked out the google mobile and this will be perfect, thanks!
    01-12-09 03:49 PM
    Personally, I like having the "sent from blackberry" in my signature, so when I send short responses, the receiver understands why
    01-12-09 04:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD