It's happening on my Z10. I have one that's a year old and it worked fine until I upgraded to version 10.3.2.2168. I bought a new Z10 in the employee sale so I would hav hav spare. (see, there it goes again!) Again, it worked fine for 3 days until I put in the latest OS. Then it started doing it again. Sometimes it gets so bad I just reboot and hope for the best.

It's a firmware issue. The devs are working on it. They have been able to replicate the problem, so they are searching the code to pinpoint the problem.
    then explain how it stops happening when people have replaced their PKBs? and it's supposed to be letters not words that double type... you're the first person I've seen to mention it happening on the VKB... this is a non-issue for my Z10/Z30/PlayBook. sounds like someone you think you know is blowing smoke up your fanny.
    08-22-15 02:31 PM
    I know a lot of people argue about whether it's hardware or software, but on my Classic I know it's software. Since the newest update it has greatly improved. Very rarely get the odd letter now. That would have been hard to accomplish if it was hardware unless there was some magic involved.
    Hopefully the next update will totally eliminate it.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-15 03:09 PM
    I should add that it's so rare now that I totally forget at times that I still have it a bit, so for me it not an issue and I do a lot of typing.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-15 03:13 PM
    I will try to flash tonight via sachesi. Maybe it will stop.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-15 11:52 AM
    The feedback so far with the new beta is that it addresses it and has stopped. Hopefully that holds true. I'll wait for the official release since as I said it doesn't bother me much. Still it will be good to have it behind me totally.
    Let us know if it works for you.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-15 12:51 PM
    The feedback so far with the new beta is that it addresses it and has stopped. Hopefully that holds true. I'll wait for the official release since as I said it doesn't bother me much. Still it will be good to have it behind me totally.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for this infomation. I have something to look forward too now, and I can remove calling to complain to BlackBerry from my to-do-list.

TJ Strozier of Astronomic Music Group
    09-01-15 12:55 PM
    then explain how it stops happening when people have replaced their PKBs? and it's supposed to be letters not words that double type... you're the first person I've seen to mention it happening on the VKB... this is a non-issue for my Z10/Z30/PlayBook. sounds like someone you think you know is blowing smoke up your fanny.
    This is a personal friend of 7 years, one I have spent a great deal of time with. He is not a casual acquaintance. He's also part of the programming team. Sorry if you're so bitter you can't fathom getting honesty from someone.
    09-02-15 12:07 AM
    This is a personal friend of 7 years, one I have spent a great deal of time with. He is not a casual acquaintance. He's also part of the programming team. Sorry if you're so bitter you can't fathom getting honesty from someone.
    not bitter just pointing out you're the only Z10 owner to experience this particular form of double typing which isn't what is being reported. Actually the only Z10 to experience double typing period.
    09-02-15 12:15 AM
    My Passport developed double typing about 4 months ago, but the upgrade to 10.3.2 has fixed it. So BlackBerry did listen, and increased the debounce interval. I'm running release 2226.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Passport
    extisis and TJ Strozier like this.
    09-02-15 06:57 AM

Posted via CB10
    Which beta?

Posted via CB10
    09-05-15 02:09 PM
    Go to: BlackBerry 10 HUB > BlackBerry 10 OS > Leaks/Beta and is is
    .2639. DT seems to have been addressed specifically.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-15 04:54 PM
    Ssrill expperienciing doublee tyype issuees herre guyss ppleassee hellp!

Posted via CB10
    09-06-15 02:16 AM

Posted via CB10
    It seems that stopped

ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.2.2639

Posted via CB10
    09-06-15 03:32 AM

Posted via CB10
    Ssrill expperienciing doublee tyype issuees herre guyss ppleassee hellp!

Posted via CB10

did you try this?
    09-06-15 03:26 PM
    IMHO most of these double key problems are caused by your dirty pocket. My better half and I, she with a Q5 and I with 9900 and Z30 now,both use the leather pouch religiously and have not had an issue. I realise my Z30 has the VKB so not the same issue but the on/off key does act up when it gets dusty. The same problem?

Jakemeister
    ALToronto likes this.
    09-06-15 03:57 PM
    IMHO most of these double key problems are caused by your dirty pocket. My better half and I, she with a Q5 and I with 9900 and Z30 now,both use the leather pouch religiously and have not had an issue. I realise my Z30 has the VKB so not the same issue but the on/off key does act up when it gets dusty. The same problem?

Jakemeister
    People with Q5's haven't really reported double typing. The chiclet-keys are immune supposedly to the DT virus. My Z30's on/off key never gets noticeably dusty but is quite sensitive. I'm sure yours is too.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-15 12:31 PM
91 ... 234