or is it a better smart phone?
    08-17-08 12:13 AM
    Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy better. Do some research on winmo phones they gave me nothing but trouble

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-08 12:17 AM
    Get one if you're ready to reboot it every few hours.
    08-17-08 12:24 AM
    I think the TMO guy at the store said the service for the Dash was $9.99 more than BB unlimted because of the windows mobile.
    08-17-08 10:20 AM
    I can tell you from experience, it does not compare to the Dash or any other WM smartphone even the slightest bit. I got the dash before my curve, because I had a blackjack and the dash was horrible. The battery didn't even last me a day! So I took it back, and got my curve. I couldn't be happier!
    08-17-08 10:35 AM
    BB is much much much better. I know of one person that has one and wow he hates that thing, he has to reboot it a few times a day and it locks up constantly.
    08-17-08 10:39 AM
    Yeah people at my work have the dash. Actually my buddy here got one for like a day and took it back for a new curve. Like just last week too.

08-17-08 11:23 AM
    ARE YOU CRAZY!!! Stay AWAY from winmo phones...such a headache!
    08-17-08 11:37 AM
    Curve is way better, doesn't even compare!!

08-17-08 11:46 AM
    I wouldnt have another WMo device if it was the last on Earth & being given away free.
    08-17-08 11:49 AM
    My son has a Q with WinMo. Hates it. Hates Winmo witha passion. Hates it so much he's given up on smartphones and is planning to get a dumb phone and an iTouch.

He thinks we (parents) are nuts for getting Blackberrys because he honestly thinks they're the same as Winmo phones. They're not.
    08-17-08 11:56 AM
    a lot of the middle management at my work never had any kind of smart phone and they dont know any better...i try to tell em, but you know they aint hearin it
    08-17-08 11:57 AM
    you should try asking that question on a non biased site...
    08-17-08 12:00 PM
    BB is much better then WM... I had the dash and I actually really like the phone.. the formfactor is amazing and I prefer the slim fit of it over my curve.. but there is no competition when it comes to the OS.. WM is inferior to the BB OS.

the only advantage of WM over the BB os is that there are sooooo many more free apps available.
    08-17-08 12:22 PM
    The Curve is FAR better than the Dash...I hade a Dash before I got my Curve and you couldn't pay me to go back to it...it froze up all the time, then when I gave it to my sister, it would just randomly shut itself off (sometimes while in the middle of a call)...she eventually got a Curve and gave it back. It now occupies a nightstand drawer.
    08-17-08 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD