I am curious if anyone knows if any accountability has been delivered to the team and management responsible for this abomination on the anniversary of BlackBerry 10. I have spent the last 2 hours ****ting around trying to sync/copy music between my computer and Z30 hoping 10.2.1 fixed some of the issues and it is still as hopelessly broken as it ever was. Happy birthday BlackBerry Link, I hope your creators are ex BlackBerry employees and your code meets a swift and timely system purge.
    01-30-14 08:20 PM
    Tell us how you really feel. BlackBerry Link is terrible, we all know it. Now that you got it out of your system as well, we're done.
    01-30-14 08:40 PM
    I am curious if anyone knows if any accountability has been delivered to the team and management responsible for this abomination on the anniversary of BlackBerry 10. I have spent the last 2 hours ****ting around trying to sync/copy music between my computer and Z30 hoping 10.2.1 fixed some of the issues and it is still as hopelessly broken as it ever was. Happy birthday BlackBerry Link, I hope your creators are ex BlackBerry employees and your code meets a swift and timely system purge.

People's experiences vary widely.

I have had little trouble with it personally. In fact, it syncs things automatically that I would rather not sync, I just haven't bothered to turn that off yet.

What is the specific issue you are having?

Bear in mind that it connects in a slightly unusual way, treating the USB connection like a network connection. As such, it can sometimes conflict with things that control network connections, like personal firewalls. Especially 3rd-party personal firewalls.

And I presume you have the newest version of Link installed, yes?
    01-30-14 08:40 PM