ordered a super complicated drink, and requested that they "throw some d's on that b*tch."
    OMG, I'm doing that in the morning. Priceless
    06-19-08 10:57 PM
    Everyone that has seen my BB wants one now. Slowly everyone is converting.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-08 11:09 PM
    Everyone that has seen my BB wants one now. Slowly everyone is converting.

The way it should be
    06-19-08 11:13 PM
    Some people I know think it is a waste of money to buy a blackberry. They think it's just a phone. Anybody else know anybody like this? **** they even think iPod's are a waste of money.

I quess they just aren't addicted to the crack yet!
    I paid 49.50 for my Pearl with a two yr activation--I've paid more money for Palms that DIDN'T have a phone, and frankly, since I work for my money, and I don't ask anyone else to subsidize my "hobbies", they don't get a vote on whether I've spent too much or too little. And I am not the LEAST bit shy about telling anyone who is silly enough to share their opinion of how I spend MY money, just that-LOL
    06-19-08 11:14 PM
    Paid over 300.00 for the 1st and 99.00 for the second. Well worth it!
    06-19-08 11:16 PM
    I paid 49.50 for my Pearl with a two yr activation--I've paid more money for Palms that DIDN'T have a phone, and frankly, since I work for my money, and I don't ask anyone else to subsidize my "hobbies", they don't get a vote on whether I've spent too much or too little. And I am not the LEAST bit shy about telling anyone who is silly enough to share their opinion of how I spend MY money, just that-LOL
    I was just curious if anyone else was treated like this
    I love my phone...I had a pearl and now a curve...the best damn phones I have ever owned, they are worth every penny.
    Do it AG!! The reaction is.. Well... Let's just say I wish I had a camera, and it wasn't akward to just randomly aim it at folks..

06-19-08 11:17 PM
    It's all relative. I'm a technophile, so I loves my gadgets. I'm not really into sports. I see people dropping thousands of dollars on season tickets, jerseys, memorabilia, etc. To me, that is a waste of money.

Now, I would never tell my friends they are wasting their money because 1) it's their money, and 2) it's what makes them happy. To each their own, I say.
    06-20-08 01:32 AM
    My family and friends think I spent too much of MY money on phones- imagine that! It doesnt matter what kind of phone it is (Palm, BB etc... not that they really know the difference anyway) just too much period.

OMG- and dont let the call drop. Then I gotta hear sh*t like "$600 phone cant hold a signal!"
    06-20-08 02:47 AM
    My family and friends think I spent too much of MY money on phones- imagine that! It doesnt matter what kind of phone it is (Palm, BB etc... not that they really know the difference anyway) just too much period.

OMG- and dont let the call drop. Then I gotta hear sh*t like "$600 phone cant hold a signal!"
    LMAO !! I get the same response.
    Because hardly anyone I know has a personal BB I'm constantly being told (haters) that I spent WAY TOO much on a cell phone.
    06-20-08 02:53 AM
    LMAO !! I get the same response.
    Because hardly anyone I know has a personal BB I'm constantly being told (haters) that I spent WAY TOO much on a cell phone.
    But have you ever noticed that the people who have soooooo much to say are usually the ones carrying some crappy flip that looks like it should have been replaced years ago?
    06-20-08 03:24 AM
    LOL! ha ha - yea they are usually carrying a Star-Tac....LMAO!!!
    06-20-08 03:36 AM
    Star-Tac! LMAO!! Say no more. The shame! The horror!

06-20-08 03:42 AM

LMAO - I'm still laughing too....
    06-20-08 03:46 AM

Only 5 more Scan..........
    06-20-08 03:49 AM
    My Curve cost way less than a good PPC, which is what I have been using for a while now. Loss some functionallity and confugurability (is that even a word), but battery life is amazing and the Curve does most of what I need very well. I can't imagine not having a converged device (PDAPhone) and could stand having a converged device without a data plan, so I'm fine with the cost. Some people only use their phones to call, so it just depends on what people want personally.

06-20-08 05:37 AM
    You guys are lucky. I'm from malaysia, I paid US$550 as they don't have contract plans here. But its money well spent.

06-20-08 05:48 AM
    I'd rather pay for my phone in full up front than be locked into a crappy contract that I can't get out of without paying more money. Talk about a waste of money.
    06-20-08 05:58 AM
    Personally I like my Sprint 6700 better , but I say F*#k Sprint. T-mobile had better rates ,and the Wing was to much money.
    06-20-08 07:11 AM
    I love my curve! I have 3 other close friends that own an 8320 and another that owns a Pearl and they all love their phone as well. So no I don't think I wasted my money.

Although, personally, if youre going to use the BB to just make phone calls and nothing else, then I sort of think its an expensive purchase. But more props to ya for just owning one of these sexy devices!
    06-20-08 07:42 AM
    Some people I know think it is a waste of money to buy a blackberry. They think it's just a phone. Anybody else know anybody like this? **** they even think iPod's are a waste of money.

I quess they just aren't addicted to the crack yet!

People, the ^^ question is NOT whether YOU like or love your BB; thats a given.

The question is whether or not OTHER people think you spend too much on your berries!!
    06-20-08 08:29 AM
    Everyone in my family has a bb. They all hate them with a passion and if it was a choice, they would toss them into the trash. Im the only one who LOVES my berry, lol
    06-20-08 08:36 AM
    My mom, my husband, two of my friends...should I go on? I get flack daily for having my BB, but it makes me happy so pbbt to them!

06-20-08 08:47 AM
    i think i payed like 300 when it was all said and done

and i didnt buy it so its all good for me
    I just realized what your avatar was, lmao... that is priceless.

And my friend gives me crap whenever he sees me on here reading the forums and says "oh my god who cares, it's just a stupid phone.." I told him to go away and that he's not allowed to sit near me or look at the screen when I use the computer, and that when I get mine, he can't touch it! (but then again nobody will be allowed to touch it except me.)
    06-20-08 08:57 AM
101 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD