I used to put it naked in the knee pocket of my jeans, but it kept getting lint, etc under the trackball so I gave up and started holstering it on my hip. now my iPod Touch lives in the pocket lol.
    06-11-08 05:06 PM
    Does the skin surround the keypad as well or just the screen? What about the back?

I've never heard of these either, but I'm definitely interested in finding some good quality BB goods.
    They do not protect the k/b, yes they protect the back, screen, top and bottom (where the logo is) and are well worth the cost.
    06-11-08 05:28 PM
    Naked all day over here...I do put it in the holster though when I'm out and about but when I'm posted up some where its naked...no skin, except when I'm at work

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-08 05:35 PM
    They do not protect the k/b, yes they protect the back, screen, top and bottom (where the logo is) and are well worth the cost.
    Thanks!
    I appreciate it.
    06-11-08 09:56 PM
    Keep mine in the pouch, but bare otherwise
    06-11-08 10:00 PM
    I'd like to keep my bb naked all the time but I'm such a klutz so I had to get protection. I have a screen protector and a bodyglove skin with a belt clip.
    06-11-08 11:46 PM
    DEFINITELY prefer her au naturale but I'm considering a skin to protect that gorgeous amethyst body of hers!

06-12-08 04:13 AM
    Mine is always naked!!! I hate all the cases, she's bare!

09-25-08 04:39 PM
    I use the OEM pouch that came with my berry and I like how it has the magnet to put it in standby mode.
    09-25-08 04:51 PM
    i keep my naked cus i look at it that way.
    but once i get a case it will always have its case
    09-25-08 06:08 PM
    yeah id prefer a case but cant find anything i like so i got mine in a skin and thats it.
    09-25-08 06:34 PM
    I loved the look of my BB bare but I too was terrified of the scratches! I tend to callry my BB in my purse at all times so I bought the iPod socks! They fit perfectly and they protect it when it's in there! All other times, it's usually naked!
    09-25-08 07:01 PM
    I like it naked while i am at home but when I leave to go to work or any where for that matter I dress her up a little. Got to keep her sexy. I know I know i am an addict
    09-25-08 07:04 PM
    I am the biggest klutz! I dropped my work berry so much I wasn't taking a risk with my personal. I have a bubblegum pink rubber case on it and I bought this plastic screen cover that you "glue" on from best buy- its suppose to protect the screen from anything sharp. So far so good, although it has been dropped and flown across the room a couple times! lol
    09-25-08 07:17 PM
    I keep my skinned most of the time. I've managed to drop just about every phone I've owned, so I'm not taking any chances with my berry.

I do love how she feels naked though.
    09-25-08 07:31 PM
    I like mine in it's skinny leathers. Gives it a good sleeper hold, keeping her in standby. When it's time for some action, naked all the way
    09-25-08 07:40 PM
    I have always had mine bare. I don't like the way it looks through screens and skins, although I do hate having to worry about it getting dinged up.
    09-25-08 07:45 PM
    otterbox all the way...i love the beefy look it gives it
    09-25-08 08:33 PM
    Have a BSE on mine...had a dark pink skin on it when it was OEM grey but didn't really like it...now with my BeckyMae purple housing on it I don't wanna cover it up and I like her naked so I went with the BSE.

But I had a BSE error tonight...somehow caught an edge of it on my engagement ring and lifted a corner...couldn't stand it and had to pull the whole screen protector off...I hope it doesn't scratch before I get the new one in the mail!
    09-25-08 10:22 PM
    I used to prefer mine nekkid, but once I realized what a great job a nice pink rubberized case does at keeping away scratches and whatnot, I sold out. Mine is now fully-clothed.

09-25-08 10:28 PM
    I would love to have my curve in the nude at all time but unfortunantly, my curve doesn't live in a bubble. I used to have a black skin. Now, I have a clear case so, I can show her off alil bit. Feel me? Lol.

09-26-08 01:42 AM
    I'm a longtime handheld programmer, but just recently came over to the blackberry camp with the 8310. I don't use a case, but I am always careful not to throw my keys in my left pocket with her. The main problem I have had was with the rubber coating on the top scratching off from constant use of suspend. This bugged me, so I scraped the rest of it off, and now she has a sleek black head. Looks great. I think these units are very well built, and actually proved it to an iphone junkie by pushing it off the table and inviting him to follow to see who would still be checking mail afterwards. He declined, and she was great as ever.

09-26-08 02:07 AM
    I have the clear case on there. It came with a clear holster too but it's kind of difficult to get out sometimes so I don't use the holster anymore.

Thank god for the case, I've dropped it so many times already.
    09-26-08 02:09 AM
    Mine stays in the nude when it's out. If it's in the pocket then it's in the sleeve though. I can't trust that the other stuff in my pocket will play nice.

09-26-08 02:22 AM
    Got the best skins ever on, if its not in my hand its in the holster

09-26-08 02:50 AM
203 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD