01-07-09 10:00 AM
203 1234 ...
tools
    Bare naked is the only way to go, covering it up is like putting a cover on a bentley while you drive it! Just drive carefully.
    Ha.. exactly King!!

Mine is naked 95%, I'll slip on its lil silicone overcoat if I know it'll be in rougher environments.
    02-07-08 06:09 AM
    I dont even trust myself...

i keep it covered with the rubberized hard case always..

when i have to remove the case to pull the battery it makes me nervous...

SNIP......

-db

I don't think of myself as anal but...
    DB.. Use this! No more battery pulls! You can feel safe now!
    geek and proud - BlackBerry Software

Oh and naked or covered? Naked but only when I am!
    02-07-08 06:09 AM
    Ha.. exactly King!!

Mine is naked 95%, I'll slip on its lil silicone overcoat if I know it'll be in rougher environments.
    Like we all want to hear about your bedroom antics!
    02-07-08 06:10 AM
    Aren't most things better naked?

My bberry is always naked. Carry it around like a baby. I dont want anything to happen to it. But the other day, my bberry fell when I was riding the T to work. I nearly cried..so I figured it was time to get a skin for it. Should be arriving in the mail today! We will see how it goes...
    02-07-08 08:50 AM
    I put a clear best skin ever on mine, but for some reason, it discolored really weird. Right in the middle, as if the OEM holster that came with the Curve is causing the problem. Ugh. I'm going to have to buy an InvisibleShield, or actually a new holster, I guess. I do have a black OEM rubber skin for it, but always take it off!
    Last edited by anulke; 02-07-08 at 09:05 AM.
    02-07-08 08:58 AM
    Yup, I hate bulky skins and I hate holsters. So i got one from bestskinsever and its super thin but completely protected. I love it.
    02-07-08 12:34 PM
    my curve is entirely too big when its in a plastic case or rubber skin. it goes from an elegant device that fits easily in my hand to a behemoth. when i bought it, i went to ebay and bought a bundle of stuff (extra charger, clear case, smoke case, black rubber skin etc) but i never use any of it.
    i keep mine naked too
    02-08-08 01:13 AM
    Mine is bare. I like the design and feel of the Pearl and can't cover it up.
    02-08-08 06:01 AM
    I'd prefer bare but I'm afraid of the bumps and bruises. I have the invisible shield which turned out to be pretty crappy...I guess bcuz I didnt take my time putting it on. Heavy usage it just sits on my desk bare. Out and about Holster....Always!!!
    02-08-08 08:43 AM
    i keep mine in a slip in case so when i get ready for Pearl i just slip her out the case and use it.
    at work i have it in clear case that i use so i want mess her up.
    im starting to turn mah radio off at work so i want be destracted by txt msgs
    02-08-08 08:48 AM
    She's in a hot pink skin!
    02-08-08 11:12 AM
    She's in a hot pink skin!
    You made me blush!
    02-08-08 11:55 AM
    When I first got my bb curve Dec 07, I went and bought a pretty pink skin however I didnt like how it made my phone soo bulky, so I took it off. I luv my bb naked and when I am not using it I will put it in my neat pocket pouch..
    02-08-08 12:15 PM
    When I first got my BB I put on a a few different colors skin, she was cute in pink but the feel of it after awhile became too mushy and stretchy like, so I got the clear hard cover for it. I wish I could have it 'bare' but I dunno!! Maybe when I get closer to getting the 8310 I will let her run wyld!
    02-08-08 12:38 PM
    I like mine with its Best Skin Ever on it. I've never been a fan of big and bulky, so I love the size of my Pearl.

Though, I have thought about the otterbox. I might pick that up at some point, once it is out for the 8130.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-08 12:46 PM
    I bought a black rubber skin for Iggy that I keep him in at all times (except when I have to pull his battery). While I like the look of my pale gold Curve, I'm far too worried about drops and scratches to take him anywhere without some protection.

Ziggy2 is a different story, though. He runs around bare all the time. There's just something inherently wrong with covering up all that smooth, shiny silver...
    02-08-08 03:39 PM
    i just holster mine when not in use
    02-08-08 06:56 PM
    Mine stays naked, it's either in my holster or in my hand, I've yet to drop her (when sober that is ) At work she stays out of harms way in a sedio aluminum hard case.

02-08-08 07:08 PM
    Naked, just feels better that way. In holster or pouch when not in use.
    02-08-08 08:53 PM
    Good question. I like all my gadgets naked, they look so much better, especially my black pearl. However, I ordered a clear-crystal case with belt clip, as well as a black clip on holster from ebay and they should be arriving soon. Maye the crystal case isn't as protective as the rubber ones, but it sure looks better :P. I'm just worried with the clip on, and belt holster, the Blackberry might fall off my belt without me noticing it, so I'll likely just keep the crystal case on .
    02-08-08 09:00 PM
    My Curve is as naked as the day I got her.

02-08-08 09:09 PM
    all i ever wanted was a screen scratch cleaner and a screen protector
    02-09-08 02:10 AM
    I really like the smooth feel of it in my hand, I'd like to keep it this way but am afraid of dropping it. I use the holder that came with the BB. will get an otterbox when they come out for the pearl. dont like taking it in and out of the holder though.
    02-09-08 10:17 AM
    I'm co-signing Garz. I dropped mine twice and freaked out. I picked up a black rubberized hard case post haste. Now she only gets naked for a battery pull. She's just prude like that.

02-09-08 10:35 AM
    I just ordered BestSkinsEver for my new 8130...thanks for the advice!

Are they easy to put on??
    02-10-08 06:41 PM
203 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";