Question to all those in the health field
    Does anyone know when Epocrates Essentials will be available for Blackberries? I know that Epocrates RX is available already but Essentials and other Epocrates software are still not.
    07-20-08 11:18 AM
    It has been for a while. Go to get.epocrates.com on your blackberry and download using the default bb web browser. you can only dl it ota. when it wants to install, put in your username and password.
    07-20-08 03:48 PM
    I use epocrates at work on a daily basis. My boss finally installed it on his eye-fone and I noticed the additionof a pill identifier. It even works on generic drugs.
    It's a shame this feature isn't available for the blackberry version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-08 06:37 PM
    It has been for a while. Go to get.epocrates.com on your blackberry and download using the default bb web browser. you can only dl it ota. when it wants to install, put in your username and password.
    I know you can download epocrates RX for blackberry.
    However, as of now you can not download epocrates ESSENTIALS. does anyone know when that version will be available for blackberries.
    07-20-08 07:59 PM
    I know you can download epocrates RX for blackberry.
    However, as of now you can not download epocrates ESSENTIALS. does anyone know when that version will be available for blackberries.
    No... I wish I knew..

I need it for PA school by Fall 09. I hope by then...I just checked the website and the made essentials for iphone..so hopefully it will be coming for blackberry soon. I keep contacting support and they send a "request." I may just have to get another device for epocrates essentials.
    03-31-09 11:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD