Tiger Text is now available for blackberry app world. Deletes Texts on command. pretty sweet
    07-27-10 04:34 PM
    Found something call blackbook in appworld
    08-31-10 07:40 AM
    how to hide message in my inbox from a specific contact..tnx
    04-28-12 05:06 AM
    Why should we want to know. He asked for help and not investigation. Who cares if he's cheating or something. That is personal and none of our business. He asked a certain question. Either you can help or not. I am also seeking a similar app. It's so easy on Android.
    11-23-12 01:18 PM
    Why should we want to know. He asked for help and not investigation. Who cares if he's cheating or something. That is personal and none of our business. He asked a certain question. Either you can help or not. I am also seeking a similar app. It's so easy on Android.
    When you ask a question in a PUBLIC forum, then it becomes other people's "business". If you want inquiries to remain private, then don't post publicly. Simple.
    11-23-12 02:50 PM
    I am looking for a program like EzSecret SMS for windows mobile that will allow me to hide certain messages from certain numbers that i dont want anyone to see?
    Yeah there's an app for that....its not free but its called Blackbook
    11-24-12 12:48 AM
    Yeah, well the one I found is called- Steal Your Girlfriend- Hidden Contacts SMS Calls And Email Conversations. BAsically you can input a combination password using the Hardware buttons. Pretty Unique. This is for BlackBerry.
    11-24-12 10:19 AM
    BlackBook is way better than all the others.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9550 using Tapatalk
    11-25-12 06:23 AM
    When you ask a question in a PUBLIC forum, then it becomes other people's "business". If you want inquiries to remain private, then don't post publicly. Simple.
    Wrong. He asked how to do it, nothing about his question requires us to know the reason why. Simple.
    11-25-12 10:23 AM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD