Does anyone have NHL on Viigo or know if it eventually will be updated on Viigo?

thanks
    09-19-08 04:39 AM
    No, but I emailed viigo about nhl and Pete responded 15min later saying they hope to have it up for the start of the season. I have to give props to .Pete from viigo for the very swift response to my quiestion!! Now that customer service (from a FREE product !! Wow! )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-08 11:19 AM
    awesome!!! Exhibition games are just around the corner!

Thanks
    09-19-08 03:05 PM
    No, but I emailed viigo about nhl and Pete responded 15min later saying they hope to have it up for the start of the season. I have to give props to .Pete from viigo for the very swift response to my quiestion!! Now that customer service (from a FREE product !! Wow! )

It was the same with me, I got a response like 20 minutes later, I assumed it was a confirmation that they received my message, I was amazed it was a response that quickly. Hockey season cant get here soon enough.
    09-19-08 07:57 PM
    i was wondering the same thing. but that is really great news.
    09-19-08 08:11 PM
    Looking forward to it as well, and the start of the season. GO Pens!!!!
    09-19-08 08:13 PM
    Awesome, guess I have to get Viigo again and using this! (uninstalled, didn't really know/understand how to use it (newb at the time lol)).
    09-20-08 05:39 PM
    Yay! I have yahoo sports Ottawa Senators channel (who won their preseason opener last night 3-2 over the Rangers) so I can't wait for this.

09-21-08 03:23 AM
    I asked the same question and got a responce in like 10 mins too. Thanks viigo. You guys are awesome!
    09-21-08 06:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD