I'm using more than one over-the-air backup app? I'm using Google Sync, Aurkon, and SmrtGuard. Trying to eliminate one of them, probably Aurkon, to keep open/running apps to a minimum and eliminate duplication.

(Thought I'd try a new thread, phrasing it in a different way to see if I can elicit some opinions. )
    02-14-10 11:10 AM
    I dont think there is a need for so many backup apps..
    02-14-10 11:15 AM
    Ive been using Smrtguard for a while now and i find it to be the best. Doesnt hinder the over all performance and you get tons of features for free. Loving the tracking and locating feature, cant imagine how many times i thought i lost my phone when it was just tucked in my back pocket the whole time lol..
    02-14-10 11:27 AM
    i have my phone backed up on a portable usb drive. That's all i really need.
    02-14-10 12:41 PM
    I don't like any of the OTA backups. I simply backup my phone when at my PC or
    laptop every other day. I save my latest backups on my memory card as well just
    in case some mental case wipes my phone by entering my password wrong 10 times.
    02-14-10 03:28 PM
    I have SmrtGuard but don't use the backup function. I backup to my PC's daily
    and copy that to a removable drive. No need for OTAs for me
    02-14-10 05:32 PM
    I think I'm going to delete Aurkon. Not because it's "bad", but because it just seems redundant.
    02-15-10 08:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD