Its starting to get very frustrating. I am hearing so many different things from so many different people. Does anybody have any reliable information about when Tmobile in the United States will come out with their next blackberry? Seems like nothing has been released to show us anything.
    09-03-08 09:55 PM
    Something should be out in the next month or two.
    09-03-08 10:37 PM
    I spoke with their lead sales escalation member and he told me no info on a release what so ever.
    09-03-08 10:57 PM
    Did ya try ummmmm asking them?
    09-04-08 05:39 AM
    Did ya try ummmmm asking them?

yes and as I said up above I have gotten no reliable information. My post was geared toward people who have talked to managagers or employees with more connections than others. Anybody have anything good?
    09-04-08 12:04 PM
    There is nobody that can give you a honest answer.

Only the executives at the higest levels are taking part in the decision making process and they are bound by the terms on a Non-Disclosure Agreement. If they talk, they loose their jobs and pension.

Anybody that does offer an opinion, is by definition out of the loop.

It makes sense when you see it from their point of view. The carrier is responsible for support, a premature OS release will increase their support costs and possably even require a recall.

Patience, it will come in time.
    09-04-08 12:10 PM
    I hope it comes by the end of the year to T-Mobile.
    09-04-08 03:17 PM
    they are getting the Kickstart in Oct from what I have been told and read.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-08 05:00 PM
    I was at my suncom store yesterday which becomes t-mo Monday, I tried to get the scoop my rep who is usually pretty loose with info said they had a new model there under lock and key. he wouldn't tell me what it was. Just that I'd find out in a couple of weeks? Probably just that stinkin' flip though.
    09-04-08 05:04 PM
    Something should be out in the next month or two.
    You really need to talk to Kev' about changing your name to CRUEL XTREME!
    And by the way what the he[[ is an 8900? Please don't say Javelin!
    09-04-08 05:07 PM
    I spoke with a t-mobile rep yesterday and he had no info. He said perhaps by the end of the year but I should not hold him to this info. He got that from his own research. T-mobile has released no info officially.

I would love to know as well bc I'm eligible for an upgrade!!!
    09-04-08 05:27 PM
    Word is Calendar week 42 for KS and 44 for the Javelin on T-Mobile Germany. I know this isn't Germany, but it's an indication.

@ pltalylor.. it is
    09-04-08 05:56 PM
    @ pltalylor.. it is
    Don't take it personally but I officially have to hate you now!
    09-04-08 06:03 PM
    Ughh this blackberry flip is a waste of a blackberry in my opinion lol. Week 44 in Germany is December over here?
    09-04-08 11:45 PM
    Hehe yeah, I believe the Javelin is going to be the 8900. Can't have it being numbered higher than the Bold, people will think it's better!
    09-05-08 12:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD