I have a Verizon Curve updated to 4.5.0.66 with Docstogo installed but I only see Word and Powerpoint applications and no Excel. Do others experience the same and what about Excel? TIA
    09-07-08 05:05 AM
    Same here. I hope someone replies with a solution.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-08 06:40 AM
    I don't believe it's been incorporated yet. I do know you can purchase the "Premium Edition" and everything is included. I believe you will have some ability with the final release of 4.5. $.6 will be a different story. Heres a link for you two--->Documents To Go for BlackBerry Smartphones: Word, Excel and PowerPoint on your BlackBerry Smartphone

Edit:. Just use the "Register" option in Docs to Go and you can download an updated standard (free) version that has Sheet To Go.
    09-07-08 08:38 AM
    I do believe you have to register your version of docs to go in order to get excel.
    09-07-08 10:14 AM
    What you do to get excel is you register docs to go and then update to the newest version. All this can be and should be done in the DocsToGo app on your BB. When that is done you will have an excel app now installed.
    09-07-08 10:16 AM
    Yea just register and you will get a link to update with Sheets To Go.

09-07-08 10:17 AM
    I have a Verizon Curve updated to 4.5.0.66 with Docstogo installed but I only see Word and Powerpoint applications and no Excel. Do others experience the same and what about Excel? TIA
    Had the same problem. Go to your docs to go app (excel, ppt, anyone). Click the "get updates" option. You will be sent to download the latest version which includes word too.
    09-07-08 11:38 AM
    Thanks to all. :-)

09-07-08 02:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD