Hi,

I've had my BB for approximately 1 1/2 months. When I first got it I was able to click on the Docs to Go icon and see what I think was a user agreement. Now, when I click on the link it is empty and the word "UP" appears at the bottom of the screen. Was the version uploaded on my BB a trial version only? If so, can I uninstall it and place a free version on my blackberry? Also, what is the difference between Docs to Go and Word to Go for which there is an icon on my BB? Thanks.
    02-16-09 10:34 AM
    That means you accpeted the agreement at some point. When you click on docs to gol folder it takes you to a sub folder. Word to go is the actual program for word documents. Open it up and hit the menu key and check for updates. You should be able to upgrade it and get slideshow to go and sheets to go also. I'm not sure but I think you might have to be running 4.5 OS to get the newest upgrade.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 10:42 AM
    That means you accpeted the agreement at some point. When you click on docs to gol folder it takes you to a sub folder. Word to go is the actual program for word documents. Open it up and hit the menu key and check for updates. You should be able to upgrade it and get slideshow to go and sheets to go also. I'm not sure but I think you might have to be running 4.5 OS to get the newest upgrade.

Thank you...there is also an icon for Slideshow to go too. I am running a 4.5 OS. Does this mean that I agreed to pay a fee to use this service?
    02-16-09 11:01 AM
    No. You have the free version. Your good to go. Now if you do the upgrade I was talking about you will get sheets to go. That does excel worksheets. Your ok.

02-16-09 11:10 AM
    No. You have the free version. Your good to go. Now if you do the upgrade I was talking about you will get sheets to go. That does excel worksheets. Your ok.

Thanks so much for your help!!! Very much appreciated.
    02-16-09 11:15 AM
    Your welcome. Gladly help anytime I can.

02-16-09 11:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD