I have been reading a lot about the release of documents to go. By Q1 I assume that means the first quarter of 2008. Does anyone know if this app will cost and if so approx. how much? I should probably begin saving. di
    01-20-08 11:04 AM
    I have used it for years and it is not too much. Should be less than $50. I am eligible for like a $15 upgrade, so I am excited.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-08 12:07 PM
    They are taking so long to release this thing! I could have sworn the website had it posted from June / July last year. What on earth are they waiting on? Rhetorical, of course...
    01-20-08 12:42 PM
    I have used it for years and it is not too much. Should be less than $50. I am eligible for like a $15 upgrade, so I am excited.

Have they released upgrade / crossgrade pricing info? I hadn't seen any. Been using DTG for years on the Palm and even more recently on the WM Smartphone. It's usually been a stable product, and I'm waiting anxiously as well.
    01-20-08 12:58 PM
    LOL, way to raise my hopes, guys!
    01-20-08 01:03 PM
    As far as upgrade pricing...I checked a month or so back and the only thing that stopped it was the release of the software. I don't remember the price, but I think it was $20 or less.

01-20-08 01:11 PM
    I can't wait for docs 2 go, I have used it on my treos for a while, and just got a BB Curve, anxiously awaiting the release!!

01-21-08 07:52 AM
    There are a lot of is waiting for the release.

01-21-08 08:23 AM
    I sent them an email asking about the release and upgrade pricing. They sent me an email back pretty much say the same thing about the release thats on the web site. About upgrade pricing for people that have bought it for something else like the treo they said that since it a new release on a new platform that we would have to pay full price.

A bit of a bummer if that it true.
    01-21-08 10:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD