Ok i know when you upgrade your system you have docs to go like as i did i upgraded to .89 and at the time i didnt need docs 2 go so i deleted it. Now i wish to have docs to go and everybody says install the OS over again and i understand that but what i wanna know is if i make a backup of my phone and re-install the OS and then restore my phone, will the docs to go still be there? theirs not a way to download it OTA?
    01-13-09 04:34 PM
    Here you go. GOt this from Dataviz.
    Over The Air installation (OTA):
    Installation of Documents To Go can be done directly from the BlackBerry, assuming it has an internet connection & signal. If at all possible, try this method of installation first. Follow the steps below:

If you are already registered for Documents To Go:

Open the Browser application on your BlackBerry and go to PDA Software - Palm OS Software, Windows Mobile Software, Windows Smartphone Software, Symbian UIQ Software, Symbian Series 60 Software, Symbian Series 80 Software, Java MIDP 2.0 Software - Developed By DataViz (it should redirect you to DataViz Handheld Products Information).
    Scroll down to the bottom of the "Product Area" page and select the link for "View My Software" or "My Products".
    On the "Your Registered Products" page, scroll down to find the product you want to download and select the link for "Click to download software".
    On the next page, select the download link and follow the on-screen steps to complete the download & installation.
    If you are not registered, or if you want to try the Premium Edition demo:

Open the Browser application on your BlackBerry and go to PDA Software - Palm OS Software, Windows Mobile Software, Windows Smartphone Software, Symbian UIQ Software, Symbian Series 60 Software, Symbian Series 80 Software, Java MIDP 2.0 Software - Developed By DataViz (it should redirect you to DataViz Handheld Products Information).
    Scroll down and select the link for "Learn more".
    Select the Try button, then choose one of the following options on the next page:
    If you are already registered for Documents To Go Standard Edition, enter your registration number and select the Submit button.
    If you are not registered for Documents To Go Standard Edition, select the link for "Register and Try Premium Now".
    On the "Product Registration Area" page, fill out the required fields and click the Register button.
    Follow the on-screen steps to complete the download & installation.
    01-13-09 05:24 PM
    well i dont have it period and its asking for me a registration number???
    01-13-09 05:34 PM
    Do you remember any info you gave when you first had it?
    Besides I would try to hook your device up to your pc and do the backup...or app loader since it with the OS it will just give you the version without excel. After that you just open word to go and hit menu and upgrade and sheets to go will appear.
    Last edited by rlp32; 01-13-09 at 05:59 PM.
    01-13-09 05:53 PM
    I got it it just went to download but what's the trick with how to make a doc?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-09 06:06 PM
    If you have the OS installed on your computer, you can just use App loader in DM to reload Doc to Go back onto the blackberry.

01-13-09 06:22 PM
    I got it it just went to download but what's the trick with how to make a doc?

You can only create new docs if you are using the premium edition, the feature is disabled in the standard edition. The way I got around this was to create a blank doc on my computer and then just copy it over to the phone. I open the blank document in word to go and when I get done, I use the save as option to save it as a new file. Doing it this way, I always have a blank documents to use.

Last edited by ArmaK; 01-13-09 at 06:32 PM.
    01-13-09 06:26 PM
    Armak......good post..on spot.
    01-13-09 08:47 PM
    My Storm came with D2G 1.004.047. It seems to work great. I find it hard to believe it is the same company that I have given lots of money to in the past with my 8830. What a bunch of crapware that was. I refuse to upgrade and give these people any more of my money - until somebody SHOWS me a live demo of what it can really do.

Doctor Neutron
    01-13-09 11:14 PM
    My Storm came with D2G 1.004.047. It seems to work great. I find it hard to believe it is the same company that I have given lots of money to in the past with my 8830. What a bunch of crapware that was. I refuse to upgrade and give these people any more of my money - until somebody SHOWS me a live demo of what it can really do.

Doctor Neutron
    Reading up about the software doesn't offer enough information?
    01-13-09 11:21 PM

Doctor Neutron
    There is a free update to the latest version 1.005.035.

01-14-09 01:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";