Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mostly from the BB

8 10.13%
  • Mostly from the computer

47 59.49%
  • Even split between the two

24 30.38%
    I surf the web more on my BB than my PC now, mostly because I'm rarely home!
    05-21-09 11:23 PM
    i think more on my pc when school is not in session and the rest of the day on my bb, but i have a lil weaker eye site so I prefer something with a bigger screen (storm please come out on sprint lol)
    05-21-09 11:26 PM
    right now on my computer... I think this is more do to how bad the storm performs on typing on a webpage..

it types fine but the keyboard lags far behind my typing speed so it gets annoying kind of... that will be solved when I get a tour
    05-21-09 11:26 PM
    Computer, definitely, although I still check CB from my BB. I use my BB mostly to browse and make short posts, while I use my computer to read longer threads and make longer replies (which usually also involve other webpages pulled up for info, which I can't do on my BB).
    05-21-09 11:35 PM
    Tough to tell...probably too much and too much. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 12:23 AM
    I would say that I'm on CB more from my blackberry than my computer. But there are times that I'm on my computer and BB at the same time since I'm looking at a post on the computer responding on the BB since I need to leave the house quick.

05-22-09 12:34 AM
    I'd say more from my computer than my BB.
    05-22-09 12:38 AM
    I surf the web more on my BB than my PC now, mostly because I'm rarely home!
    Same here, even when I am at home I use my BB, only use my laptop if I need to.

Regards

Chris

05-22-09 01:04 AM
    BB. 90+% of the time.

05-22-09 01:07 AM
    I come here from my blackberry more often than from my computer. I don't really make many posts here, so I just browse the forums and make quick replies from my phone and then get on my computer when I need to type out a long reply.

05-22-09 01:08 AM
    I rarely use the WAP site. As I stated in a prior thread, I'd
    rather be chained to a cheetah and dragged through a
    street of knives than spend one minute on WAP.

And it's not just this site.
    05-22-09 01:08 AM
    I'm much more active via the full site on my computer. I do stop in a little bit from the BB though.
    05-22-09 01:10 AM
    Added a poll for you.
    05-22-09 01:14 AM
    80/20 in favor of the PC.

Oh and AG, would you rather visit WAP or walk 3 miles in hot lava, barefoot, only to have Rosie O'Donnell be waiting at the end for you to lay a big french kiss on her?

05-22-09 01:29 AM
    BB for me but I prefer PC, I just don't have access to my PC very much because of work.

However my BB is never more than a couple of feet from me

People constantly ask what I'm doing on my phone and I try an explain it to them and they just have kind of a stupid look on their face.

I get asked so much that I really just want to say "It's none of your business".

Last edited by blackngray70; 05-22-09 at 01:40 AM.
    05-22-09 01:33 AM
    80/20 in favor of the PC.

Oh and AG, would you rather visit WAP or walk 3 miles in hot lava, barefoot, only to have Rosie O'Donnell be waiting at the end for you to lay a big french kiss on her?
    Dude to avoid wap I'd do all of that and take Rosie O'Donnell, Roseanne Barr and Lisa Lampanelli in a group.
    05-22-09 01:47 AM
    Dude to avoid wap I'd do all of that and take Rosie O'Donnell, Roseanne Barr and Lisa Lampanelli in a group.
    Fine. I'll go ahead and throw in Barbara Walters....

05-22-09 01:52 AM
    I use my computer (laptop) to look at CB but I like looking at it even more with my BB!! Mostly because I like typing with my 8900 keyboard
    05-22-09 05:00 AM
    BB. 90+% of the time.

same here .

05-22-09 05:07 AM
    During the week when I'm busy with school I'm definitely on CB more from my BB, but on the weekends I'm on CB more from my computer.

05-22-09 07:09 AM
    On my BB I don't have a internet at home so I usually am on my BB when surfing and I use it as a modem with my laptop. If I have to do any updates from the desktop I use my cpu at work.

05-22-09 07:16 AM
    Well, I don't own a computer (shocking, I know), so mostly all my browsing is done on my BB, unless I'm at a friends house.

05-22-09 07:20 AM
    I would say I am on the pc 75% of the time and on wap 25% of the time. It just depends on my location...

05-22-09 07:21 AM
    Computer during the day.
    BB during the evening.
    05-22-09 07:22 AM
    I visit mostly from the computer because I have a filter set up on new posts on the computer. I created a favorite that gets new posts and excludes some forums that I don't frequent.
    05-22-09 07:23 AM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD