One of the reasons I chose BB is because of its organizing features. I like having my calendar etc... in one place. I am just getting started with my new year's resolution: manage my finances. So I was wondering how many also use their bb for managing money and what program (if any) that you like the best. I am currently checking out Track It and Bankaram. I have quicken on my PC so I still need to figure out how to tie it all together. Any suggestions and advice will be greatly appreciated. di
    01-27-08 03:38 PM
    Not yet.

I used to use SplashMoney for PalmOS. Truly fantastic. Budgeting, scheduling, checkbook, everything in one place. Plus, you could sync with some banks OTA.

I literally ran my finances on my PDA. Since I hardly use cash for anything, it worked very well for me.

They are currently working on a BB version. As soon as it is done, I am going to get it on my 8320.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-08 05:20 PM
    I personaly use "trackit: expense edition" it works pretty well.

I also use the vehicle and custom edition.

Though they are not free they are woth the price. About 25$ each @ handango

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-08 11:59 PM
    I bought eCheck Register last week in order to get BBSmart for free. Haven't used the app enough yet to say whether it's any good. I used 'PDA Money' when I had my Tungsten and really liked it.
    01-29-08 11:33 AM
    SplashMoney for Blackberry would be awesome. i used to use it on my palm device as well, any links to site with more information?
    01-29-08 05:37 PM
    SplashMoney for Blackberry would be awesome. i used to use it on my palm device as well, any links to site with more information?
    An old one:splashdatablackberry : SplashData BlackBerry
    01-30-08 11:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD