View Poll Results: Do you use Shop.CrackBerry.com?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

10 43.48%
  • Yes! I like to support CrackBerry even though others may be cheaper.

3 13.04%
  • No! Too expensive.

6 26.09%
  • No!

4 17.39%
    Not trying to start a flame war or criticize CrackBerry but I was wondering if anyone uses Shop.CrackBerry.com?

The reason I ask is I started looking around when they offered 10% off but after looking at the prices with the discount, I found I would save far more than 10% if I went to Amazon.

Like I said; not trying to hurt anyone's business but if you do shop at Shop.CrackBerry.com, then why?
    04-29-09 06:09 PM
    I bought the Case Mate Smart Skin from CB.
    04-29-09 06:14 PM
    I've bought a couple things from them but if you can get a better price elsewhere then you're better off having the difference in your pocket.
    04-29-09 06:33 PM
    To be quite honest I hardly buy accessories anyway. So I guess my answer would be no.
    04-29-09 06:37 PM
    I bought some S9-HD bluetooth headphones today.
    04-29-09 06:40 PM
    yes i have gotten some stuff from CB - trackball, waterproof sealed bag/case, golla carry case and a case mate for my curve. The ship time was good to by UPS. Some places, yes you can compare prices and find a better deal. Im a silicone skin junkie when it comes to my curve and get those cheaper on other websites. (sorry cb) But if you can save a bit of money, then bargain shop away!!!
    04-29-09 06:44 PM
    To be quite honest I hardly buy accessories anyway. So I guess my answer would be no.
    Ditto. I'm going to get some Decal Girl skins and those aren't something offered through here. Otherwise I haven't bought anything else. Yet.
    04-29-09 07:21 PM
    I typically browse thru there daily.
    04-29-09 07:30 PM
    I use froogle to find the best deal. Its hard to part with my cash. I look at cb but they tend to be higher than most other places.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-09 07:34 PM
    I have actually only purchased one physical item from CrackBerry, a RexRegina Morgan case for my 8320, but I had an exceptionally horrible experience with the entire transaction. Sometimes I notice that CrackBerry's information under some products are not accurate or are misleading or misrepresenting. However, I still purchase my apps from here, though never any actual products ever again. Still beats Handango (complete pile) hands down.
    04-29-09 07:50 PM
    You can find most things on Amazon for considerably less.
    04-29-09 07:52 PM
    I view from time to time and dream, but with $33.95 shipping to the UK its a big NO, I would love a seidio innocase II if anyone knows where i can get one from in the UK.
    04-29-09 08:04 PM
    Made 6 purchases since i got storm. Go out of my way 2 buy from cb & it has things i want.

Are they reading this? Hi, crackberry store...
    04-29-09 08:34 PM
    I've bought several hundred dollars worth of accessories from shop CB in my time here...
    04-29-09 08:37 PM
    Never purchased any accesories through the CB store, and I have found better deals elsewhere. The main reason for me is that Canada is considered "international shipping" so the cost goes way up with the shipping costs. However, I use it almost exclusively for software for my BB, although I do know that developers make more per sale if the purchase is made through other sites/platforms.
    04-29-09 08:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD