View Poll Results: Do you use Shop.CrackBerry.com?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

10 43.48%
  • Yes! I like to support CrackBerry even though others may be cheaper.

3 13.04%
  • No! Too expensive.

6 26.09%
  • No!

4 17.39%
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    1,041 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Question Do you use Shop.CrackBerry.com?

Not trying to start a flame war or criticize CrackBerry but I was wondering if anyone uses Shop.CrackBerry.com?

The reason I ask is I started looking around when they offered 10% off but after looking at the prices with the discount, I found I would save far more than 10% if I went to Amazon.

Like I said; not trying to hurt anyone's business but if you do shop at Shop.CrackBerry.com, then why?
    CrackBerry Genius

I bought the Case Mate Smart Skin from CB.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    needle

I've bought a couple things from them but if you can get a better price elsewhere then you're better off having the difference in your pocket.
    ren
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

To be quite honest I hardly buy accessories anyway. So I guess my answer would be no.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    521 Global Posts

I bought some S9-HD bluetooth headphones today.
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

yes i have gotten some stuff from CB - trackball, waterproof sealed bag/case, golla carry case and a case mate for my curve. The ship time was good to by UPS. Some places, yes you can compare prices and find a better deal. Im a silicone skin junkie when it comes to my curve and get those cheaper on other websites. (sorry cb) But if you can save a bit of money, then bargain shop away!!!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    190 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forever29 View Post
    To be quite honest I hardly buy accessories anyway. So I guess my answer would be no.
    Ditto. I'm going to get some Decal Girl skins and those aren't something offered through here. Otherwise I haven't bought anything else. Yet.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    ky finger in mouth

I typically browse thru there daily.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    t of Guinness

I use froogle to find the best deal. Its hard to part with my cash. I look at cb but they tend to be higher than most other places.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Addict

I have actually only purchased one physical item from CrackBerry, a RexRegina Morgan case for my 8320, but I had an exceptionally horrible experience with the entire transaction. Sometimes I notice that CrackBerry's information under some products are not accurate or are misleading or misrepresenting. However, I still purchase my apps from here, though never any actual products ever again. Still beats Handango (complete pile) hands down.
    CrackBerry Abuser

You can find most things on Amazon for considerably less.
    CrackBerry Abuser

I view from time to time and dream, but with $33.95 shipping to the UK its a big NO, I would love a seidio innocase II if anyone knows where i can get one from in the UK.
    CrackBerry Genius

Made 6 purchases since i got storm. Go out of my way 2 buy from cb & it has things i want.

Are they reading this? Hi, crackberry store...

I've bought several hundred dollars worth of accessories from shop CB in my time here...
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he did not exist...
    Former Moderator

PIN
    PM and ask

Never purchased any accesories through the CB store, and I have found better deals elsewhere. The main reason for me is that Canada is considered "international shipping" so the cost goes way up with the shipping costs. However, I use it almost exclusively for software for my BB, although I do know that developers make more per sale if the purchase is made through other sites/platforms.
    Twitter @michaelwpg
    Former Twelper/Blogger/Forums Moderator