Do you think he's talking non sense?
Spoke to a manager about contract upgrade. He's said tried L series alpha dev, it's like an iPhone but with BB services. Then he said he thinks Note II is the best, but he went with iPhone 5 cause of the size. Anyway, that's an opinion. He was telling me that Vodafone won't be getting the BB10 series phones until March, the earliest, could be longer. This means me waiting even longer... This kinda threw me off a bit on waiting since I've waited so long anyway. I do like the look of the Samsungs too.
- CrackBerry Addict
12-17-2012, 02:22 AM #2
- 681 Posts
Whenever I talk with any of the phone retailers here in Canada they say lower management never gets details on when new phones will be arriving. Its only guys who work in the offices of your service provider that will know, hardly ever the retailer. I think this guy just wanted to make a quick sale (clearly when he says BB10 is like an iPhone, he doesnt know much) so I cannot confirm for you that vodafone is getting BB10 before March, but I can confirm this "manager" did not know what he was talking about.
- CrackBerry Genius
12-17-2012, 03:35 AM #4
- 4,270 Posts
The front-line workers at carrier stores have no incentive to tell you about future products. Their job is to sell what they have now (and I can't blame them, as they have bills to pay). I wouldn't pay much attention to what they have to say in regards to upcoming devices.Blatant placeholder signature.
- By NFLBlitze1 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 18Last Post: 01-28-2009, 01:59 AM
- By tempcell in forum BlackBerry ThemesReplies: 3Last Post: 09-25-2007, 10:59 PM
- By Wildcatmo in forum BlackBerry 71xx SeriesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2007, 08:52 PM
- By Gleff42287 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 11Last Post: 05-10-2007, 01:07 PM
- By alanwan119 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-30-2007, 08:58 AM