That talk is exhausted and dead by now. It doesn't pay off anymore.

Spin it whatever you like. BB10 is dead.
    Pay off?

How would anyone possibly profit from making a statement about one's experience with cell phone reception?

My z10 has great reception whether or not bb10 is alive or dead. Spin that however you want Johnny!

Posted via CB10
    10-24-16 06:58 AM
    it's the theory of what you want your phone to be. I would recommend BlackBerry to a person who wants doesn't care about apps and understand the limitations of the phone. That's YOUR opinion that BlackBerry are just like landline phones. They are certainly more powerful than you are giving them credit for.
    That's the problem bud, you'd recommend it to those whose doesn't want apps but the truth is 90% of smartphone users today wants all the latest n greatest apps. I bought my lil brother a q10,he wanted snapchat and wasn't happy with the flow of insta or other social media apps, I suggested him to get the Z30 but he got iphone 6 instead. No hate to blackberry, been using their phones or smartphones since 2010, it's 6 years now. But that's where blackberry or bb10 failed, providing an alternative to android or ios users.

The Living Legend- Babbu Maan.
    10-24-16 07:34 AM
    That's the problem bud, you'd recommend it to those whose doesn't want apps but the truth is 90% of smartphone users today wants all the latest n greatest apps. I bought my lil brother a q10,he wanted snapchat and wasn't happy with the flow of insta or other social media apps, I suggested him to get the Z30 but he got iphone 6 instead. No hate to blackberry, been using their phones or smartphones since 2010, it's 6 years now. But that's where blackberry or bb10 failed, providing an alternative to android or ios users.

The Living Legend- Babbu Maan.
    In an ironic twist, you just proved my point. Your brother wanted snapchat and the latest apps and you bought him a Q10.

Again, if you want the latest and greatest, BerryDroid to the rescue. If your needs are what BB10 is good at, buy BB10. If BB10 doesn't work for you anymore, move on. Other users, like myself, see what the OS can do and use it.

The alternative is there, it's just not up to what you think a viable alternative is.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    10-24-16 03:21 PM
    I was wanted to get the At&t version BlackBerry Passport when it came out but I ended up buying the Silver Edition instead. The SE is way better built and the feel of it in the hand is second to none.
    10-24-16 04:55 PM
    Still using the Black daily. SE is in reserve. I'm hard on phones and don't want to let go of BB10 yet.

Posted via CB10 on one of Bold9000, 3 Playbooks, Q10, Z30,Z30 white, Passport, DTEK50 and Passport SE
    10-25-16 11:52 AM
30 12