Specwise i dont see a difference but i always found black to be more elegant and professional. I like the smooth edge on the screen side of the black passport. My only complaint would be that the steel frame on the black passport makes it easier to slip off your hand.

Ergonomically the silver is better but i feel like the black brings out the beauty of it more. But in the end, my dream one is the gold version limited edition passport blackberry released. Only 100 i believe.
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    10-22-16 01:55 AM
    Silver.
    IndianTiwari and Jamar Wright like this.
    10-22-16 01:57 AM
    Silver for me.
    10-22-16 02:05 AM
    I got the SE, so it's silver.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-16 02:07 AM
    Silver
    10-22-16 04:12 AM
    Silver for sure! It's gonna be a sad day when I retire this phone.

Blackberry Poptart SE - Cricket Wireless
    10-22-16 07:21 AM
    Silver

BB10 whilst waiting.....
    10-22-16 08:22 AM
    Just got my Silver Edition, and have to agree with Bla1ze's CB review... it's the best of them all. Not that there was much wrong with the original black version, but the build quality feels much more refined on the Silver Edition. Black looked great too, though Silver Edition just out does it in my opinion...

What I like about SE over black is mostly aesthetics:

- The logo on the back is not made up of crappy stickers. On my black, they eventually all fell off!
    - The Diamond pattern grip of the back cover looks great. Though, I did find the black original provided better grip despite being smooth.
    - The back camera design looks better
    10-22-16 11:55 AM
    Call me a dummy, for some reason I thought that the SE had updated or or better or different specs (head slap).

So it's only aesthetics that differs?

--Classic, 9700, Playbook, flip - posted using crackberry app --
    10-22-16 04:07 PM
    Apparently the keyboard has been tweaked a bit... though I'd need to do a side by side test to know if it is really any better. The black OG was already pretty nice.

Bla1ze's CB review said the front facing camera is from a different manufacturer I believe, though with the same specs... some felt it was slightly better.

The new steel frame is supposed to offer better reception for the Paratek Antenna... though hard to know for sure. You'll just have to take BlackBerry's word.

Slight modifications, though mostly it is the re-designed looks...
    10-22-16 04:38 PM
    Original black. Soft edges on glass and looks super slick.

Posted via CB10
    Prem WatsApp likes this.
    10-22-16 04:58 PM
    Call me a dummy, for some reason I thought that the SE had updated or or better or different specs (head slap).

So it's only aesthetics that differs?

--Classic, 9700, Playbook, flip - posted using crackberry app --
    Better antenna... Haven't tried the silver, so I can't tell from experience. It's one point that could make me buy an SE...

:-)

�   "BB10 dead?" - "Let's dance the Danse MacaBBRY! ... or is it..?" ;-D   �
    10-23-16 02:49 AM
    Silver for long-term use.

Posted by Passport Silver Editon
    10-23-16 03:16 AM
    Well, I've just ordered an SE. Currently using the original black. But I've been perving on the SE ever since it came out with those rounded corners!! I can't wait to have both.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-16 03:38 AM
    Black, I just love the true ORIGINAL square look

Swiped on my Passport!
    10-23-16 04:46 AM
    Personally I'd prefer the at&t version,,rounded corners, more space beneath the keyboard to make it easy to type n hold. ppse looks too fancy or stylish plus it carries more weight. But the direction where bb10 is heading at the moment, I don't think it's wise to even think about buying one,let alone the choice of color.

The Living Legend- Babbu Maan.
    10-23-16 05:35 AM
    Personally I'd prefer the at&t version,,rounded corners, more space beneath the keyboard to make it easy to type n hold. ppse looks too fancy or stylish plus it carries more weight. But the direction where bb10 is heading at the moment, I don't think it's wise to even think about buying one,let alone the choice of color.

Why not? It's not like its going to stop working. The phone is still a beast.
    Mauri5io likes this.
    10-23-16 12:14 PM
    Why not? It's not like its going to stop working. The phone is still a beast.
    With the current situation of bb10 and the way the major apps are abondoning the platform, it's just like a landline phone i.e just to communicate and people don't use landlines more often these days. Would you recommend the passport to an iphone or samsung user? Obviously no. That's the main point unless we're getting on that same old bull**** theory of how blackberries are gud at texting,emails,calling etc.

John Albert likes this.
    10-23-16 12:57 PM
    With the current situation of bb10 and the way the major apps are abondoning the platform, it's just like a landline phone i.e just to communicate and people don't use landlines more often these days. Would you recommend the passport to an iphone or samsung user? Obviously no. That's the main point unless we're getting on that same old bull**** theory of how blackberries are gud at texting,emails,calling etc.

it's the theory of what you want your phone to be. I would recommend BlackBerry to a person who wants doesn't care about apps and understand the limitations of the phone. That's YOUR opinion that BlackBerry are just like landline phones. They are certainly more powerful than you are giving them credit for.
    10-23-16 02:18 PM
    I Prefer both specs wise it's same.
    I loved black edition because the top area censors and camera are sort or hidden in se they are having those cutouts.
    In OG black passport the keyboard quality is much impressive compared to SE.

Se has a very good back the OG back was pathetic.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-16 06:28 PM
    it's the theory of what you want your phone to be. I would recommend BlackBerry to a person who wants doesn't care about apps and understand the limitations of the phone. That's YOUR opinion that BlackBerry are just like landline phones. They are certainly more powerful than you are giving them credit for.
    He is right.
    BB10 is currently very close to Symbian and WebOS in terms or support and functionality.
    I found it extremely unethical to recommend any BB10 phone to anyone that used to have iPhone or high-end Android phone. Unless that person came from feature phone, I probably would recommend the Passport.
    10-23-16 09:40 PM
    He is right.
    BB10 is currently very close to Symbian and WebOS in terms or support and functionality.
    I found it extremely unethical to recommend any BB10 phone to anyone that used to have iPhone or high-end Android phone. Unless that person came from feature phone, I probably would recommend the Passport.
    Being "right" is subjective.

If people want the latest and greatest apps I would never recommend a BlackBerry. If a person wants a communication powerhouse for emails, texts and calling, I would absolutely recommend BlackBerry.

It's all about what you are using the phone for and the understanding of the phone.

 Classically Posted SQC100-4/10.3.2.2876 
    10-23-16 09:47 PM

Landline huh?

In some of the low signal areas I get into, the iPhone isn't even a landline... I would say more of a beer coaster as you would require a land line for backup and the Samsung makes for a great fire starter and that is about it. But both have lotsa apps and great cameras, however.

I prefer the unique Passport.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-16 10:02 PM
    Silver Edition!
    All the way!

Posted via CB10
    10-24-16 12:04 AM
    Landline huh?

In some of the low signal areas I get into, the iPhone isn't even a landline... I would say more of a beer coaster as you would require a land line for backup and the Samsung makes for a great fire starter and that is about it. But both have lotsa apps and great cameras, however.

I prefer the unique Passport.

Posted via CB10
    That talk is exhausted and dead by now. It doesn't pay off anymore.

Spin it whatever you like. BB10 is dead.
    10-24-16 12:27 AM
30 12