Heres a question for you experts out there.. I couldn't figure out which forum it went under so I put it under the general section..

Here is my dilemma.. I bought a T-Mobile locked 8320 on ebay and I am an AT&T customer. I need the phone unlocked and I have a friend who is a T-Mobile customer (and has been for a while).

Can I give him the IMEI number and have him ask T-Mobile for the unlock code, or can he only ask for unlock codes for phones that he has "registered" with T-Mobile..
    Last edited by guamishkind; 05-15-08 at 01:28 AM.
    05-15-08 01:24 AM
    Heres a question for you experts out there.. I couldn't figure out which forum it went under so I put it under the general section..

Here is my dilemma.. I bought a T-Mobile locked 8320 on ebay and I am an AT&T customer. I need the phone unlocked and I have a friend who is a T-Mobile customer (and has been for a while).

Can I give him the IMEI number and have him ask T-Mobile for the unlock code, or can he only ask for unlock codes for phones that he has "registered" with T-Mobile..
    Here is the Sticky to your question...http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ckberry-26109/
    Also, whenever possible visit here ...Tips, How To & FAQ
    Happy Cracking!
    05-15-08 03:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD