Do you feel as if BlackBerry would have been better off releasing the good stuff??? Stuff like

Selling 3.7 million BB10 devices in the 16 weeks since the Z10 was released;
    Launching the Q10 in so many markets worldwide;
    Launching the Q5 for European and Asian markets;
    Launching BES 10.1 and making it easier for enterprise to manage heterogeneous devices from a robust management system with 18,000 servers already installed;
    Announcing the availability of the marvelous BBM messaging service on Android and iOS platforms;
    Keeping a strong balance sheet now with over $3 billion cash;
    Planning new devices for launch later this year including not only BB10 devices but also another BB7 device for certain markets; and,
    Obtaining the largest order in BlackBerry history for 1 million units of the BB10 devices. (taken from Seeking Alpha)

Since this news wasn't released what do you think should happen now???

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Z10. BlackBerry is far from being DEAD.
    06-30-13 02:42 AM
    What have we been doing for the past 2 years? Wait and hope a miracle happens.
    06-30-13 02:54 AM
    thor talked about the importance of BES many times. He mentioned BBM and the 150 markets the z10 is in and the 90 markets that the Q is in. He mentioned everything on your list pretty much. But when you come in with a loss and predict a loss for next quarter is hard to overcome with good news.
    06-30-13 05:13 AM
    The "one million unit order" wasn't from a customer. It was from a reseller. So they still had to be sold to end users/customers.

All of the things you mentioned are well known. Investors knew about them. Broker/Dealers know about them. Everyone here CERTAINLY knew about them.

No, can't polish the turd.
    JeepBB and richardat like this.
    06-30-13 06:15 AM
    Do you feel as if BlackBerry would have been better off releasing the good stuff??? Stuff like

Selling 3.7 million BB10 devices in the 16 weeks since the Z10 was released;
    Launching the Q10 in so many markets worldwide;
    Launching the Q5 for European and Asian markets;
    Launching BES 10.1 and making it easier for enterprise to manage heterogeneous devices from a robust management system with 18,000 servers already installed;
    Announcing the availability of the marvelous BBM messaging service on Android and iOS platforms;
    Keeping a strong balance sheet now with over $3 billion cash;
    Planning new devices for launch later this year including not only BB10 devices but also another BB7 device for certain markets; and,
    Obtaining the largest order in BlackBerry history for 1 million units of the BB10 devices. (taken from Seeking Alpha)

Since this news wasn't released what do you think should happen now???

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Z10. BlackBerry is far from being DEAD.
    What I highlighted in bold are very poor talking points. Their sales numbers are abysmal and the announcement to release another bb7 device means two things:

1)bb10 is much less flexible than initially perceived and is a marketing/coding/sales disaster.

2)BlackBerry is not committed to the platform.

The rest are all yawning points and if I had my pockets in this company I would be furious that they are wasting my time and money talking about irrelevant "news". If you have a crappy company it only makes sense your results will be crap. This cannot be sugarcoated.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    richardat likes this.
    06-30-13 06:46 AM
    what's the future of my Blod9900!!!

Sent from BlackBerry 9900
    06-30-13 06:48 AM
    @OP - the list you copied can be found in this thread - BlackBerry - Where To From Here? - Seeking Alpha

Please note the last paragraph from the original author, who has gone bearish after being a long time bull:

" I will only add to my position if I see clear evidence that the company is not lapsing into an abyss of secrecy and excuses, or if it become so cheap that it is worth the risk. I may take a short position along the way."
    richardat and BlackBerry Guy like this.
    06-30-13 06:59 AM