Personally, no. iOS is way too limited for my likings, Android is too cumbersome and really quick the phones get slow and such, among other things, and Windows Phone is not good enough and too complicated for me.

My three roomies have iPhone and when I use theirs I basically cringe.

Posted via CB10
    Chrisy likes this.
    10-03-14 07:13 PM
    I have jumped. Tried Android and currently have an iPhone.

I just prefer BlackBerry OS and always come back!
    10-03-14 07:21 PM
    Great question! The thought crosses my mind from time to time but there's nothing else I honestly desire. Like those mentioned before me, I too own multiple devices. iPad, Mac, and a Dell laptop, all have their uses that I can appreciate but when it comes to mobile devices BlackBerry will always be the one for me.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 08:34 AM
    I think about going to android just because of the lack of apps on BlackBerry but on 10.3 they have very much closed the app gap.
    Like everyone has stated, the hub and keyboard ... nothing comes close

Posted via CB10
    Chrisy likes this.
    10-04-14 08:56 AM
    I jumped shipped to Android all came back to Black. That's where I'm staying. :-)

Sent from my sexy white hot Z10 in Sin City ;-)
    Chrisy likes this.
    10-04-14 12:23 PM
    I'm tempted by the iPhone 6. I really like the gray one. I'm currently rocking a Q10 and love it, but there are a lot of great features that come with the iPhone 6. I'm thinking of maybe trying out a Z30 since I'm with verizon. Idk, i'm just weirdly tempted as of late.

Envoy� par mon Z10
    10-05-14 02:03 PM
    Good luck finding one. Will have to be a Craigslist or ebay find on the z30. With that said, I really like mine.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-14 02:18 PM
    I have a Mac Book Pro and iPad Air and iPod touch, so I can iMessage pretty much whenever, and I have them for apps, if I need them.

But the apps I gain on iOS aren't worth what I'd lose if I left BlackBerry 10, which I would never do.

I've played with my friends' iPhone 6, and they're nice phones. They feel nice. They work fine. But there's just no magic in them for me. There's never been a moment where I've smiled to myself and been like OHH YEAHHH I NEED TO GET ME ONE OF THESE!

It might not sound like a big deal, but one thing I will never give up? Swiping across the keyboard to delete! iOS typing just isn't the same. The flicking words is really useful too.

There's just nothing on the iPhone that I can't do on my iPad or iPod touch that would make me want to buy an iPhone.
    Chrisy likes this.
    10-05-14 02:24 PM
    I love my Z10 and would prefer to get a Z30 as my next phone. But the only reason I would consider Android or iPhone is because of the app support those phones enjoy. Here in South Africa most businesses only develop apps for Android or iPhone and if they do support BlackBerry, its usually a very bad android port.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 06:32 AM
    I love my Z10 and would prefer to get a Z30 as my next phone. But the only reason I would consider Android or iPhone is because of the app support those phones enjoy. Here in South Africa most businesses only develop apps for Android or iPhone and if they do support BlackBerry, its usually a very bad android port.

Posted via CB10
    That isn't just in your country, my friend.

Posted via CB10 on my SwagBerry Z10
    10-08-14 02:01 AM
    Nope, in fact I've converted three people this week to BB10

"Official International Accountant of the Peevishlicious Crew " via my Canadian Passport!!
    10-08-14 02:10 AM
    I'm definitely considering switching over to the iPhone 6 instead of my Z10. I'll go on a trip around the world and I don't want to take a computer with me so I need a good, extremely reliable phone. And BB10 is simply not delivering it.
    I need to take very good pictures and videos, rely a lot on maps and good recommendations for finding new places, play some games while long hours of waiting and great battery life. All these points are very weak on BB10 (camera, maps, games, battery on Z10).
    So yeah... I think I'm done. For now.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 05:15 AM
212 ... 789