View Poll Results: How often do you switch themes?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Never: I pick one and stick with it.

17 23.94%
  • Rarely: I might just to show someone a different look.

13 18.31%
  • Sometimes: If I get bored with one after a few weeks.

28 39.44%
  • Often: I change themes like I change underwear!

13 18.31%
    I downloaded the iberry 2.0 theme and have had it for a while! I sure wish I had the programs to make a advanced theme. I'd want to design a "JARVIS" theme and change the blackberry logo to "Stark Industries" logo lol
    06-19-08 11:51 AM
    I used to change themes regularly but since I started using the NY skyline theme I stuck with tht.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That sounds pretty--is it a theme or a wallpaper?
    06-19-08 11:55 AM
    yeah, i might change once every two weeks or so...
    06-19-08 11:56 AM
    If there were a way to make the changes to one theme global, then I would more. But having to set each one up the way you like is, for me, a tad tedious.
    Oh, that's a good point.....whenever I change a theme I have to go in and hide the icons I want hidden, put the icons I want up top on top......
    06-19-08 11:58 AM
    Found the today plus theme and haven't switched since. To change the look I just switch out wallpapers with some of the pictures I take. Currently the Curve is sporting a pic of Delta Burke and I.
    06-19-08 12:07 PM
    Check out the L Theme in post #4. That's what I use and you can move the icons as you like.
    Thanks AG! Thats the one I currently use as well!
    06-19-08 12:25 PM
    I rarely change mine, i used to have the Precission Zen theme wich was great and i would have never changed it if it only had worked with 4.5 OS, now i have a Bphone theme and i doubt i will change it in a long time.
    06-19-08 01:32 PM
    yeah i use the Bphone zen too dont really change it much at all
    06-20-08 11:03 AM
    2 themes on my berry, which switch depending on what WP mood Im in...and another 6 themes on my comp I throw on occasionally and use for screenshots, also depending on which WP Im rockin'
    Gotta have variety...and the switchover takes like 3 minutes...which isnt enough to gripe about.
    06-20-08 11:07 AM
    Not Currently since I'm running 4.5 Vodafone. I just use the L theme. When I was using other themes, I had a severe memory leak but with the L it seems to stay stable.
    06-20-08 11:15 AM
    I use the Dimension L that came with my 8330. I've tried a few others, but either they are buggy or they slow my phone down too much. Which is also buggy.
    06-20-08 11:23 AM
    I like the themes from Corey Visto. I spoke with him about his "Chrono" theme and he was able to customize it for me, and send it to me OTA as well. For people who like to use the "Today" theme, Corey can customize what you want on the main screen, and all the icons can be arranged and hidden as well. I have done alot of research on themes and Corey does the best job in my opinion. If you are looking for something specific, send him an e-mail, or find his many threads on this site...
    06-20-08 11:41 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD