'Ello peeps,
    I've gone bb mad recently and I've noticed that I tend to match my bb with other things like clothes, accessories, themes and even nail polish! So I was wondering whether I'm the only one whose madness have gone this far or are there some ppl like me?
    At the moment, I have a pink skin, pink theme and pink nail polish (exact same colour as the skin) . Would be nice to hear about how others match their bb.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-08 02:52 AM
    Well let's see here, I've a NavyBlue skin on All my fone, 4g Niobium Blue Segment in RightEar, Drive a NavyBlue Dakota Pick~Up,
    Carrying my fone in a Nautica Blue Vertical Naztech Boa Carrying Case, Bathroom is in... Yup you guess~It... NavyBlue.

Also have Other Life "Accessories" in... Can you -Guess...?
    06-17-08 04:09 AM
    I dont do any matching....
    06-17-08 04:46 AM
    Wow I have several devices but really don't match them to my clothes, its more like what I feel like carring that day. well good for you guys.
    06-17-08 04:49 AM
    I dont do any matching. It is too time consuming!
    06-17-08 05:05 AM
    "Titanium" goes with everything!

06-17-08 06:24 AM
    I am totally the girl that would match my berry to my everyday life. I have a blue and clear skin that I use the most and switch depending on my day. I also have a green skin that I don't use it really.

And I am thinking about getting the pink one and the orange one too! Maybe today!

I also like to make sure my background matches ok w the skin that I have on that day!

06-17-08 07:18 AM
    Locciola 17- I think ur just like me. I've got a pink and red skin and switches between every now and then. The other day I was all in black which meant I had to swap cases, themes and nail polish. Am thinking of getting the orange and the blue skin which means I have to buy something to match them with. Are we crazy or what? :-)

06-17-08 07:24 AM
    I am totally the type of the girl that matches everything!

I have a blue and clear skin that I use all the time. I switch them back and forth all the time depending on my day. I also have a green one but I hardly use it cause it's a weird color.

I usually try to make my wallpaper match my skin too.

I don't match my nails to my phone tho! But that may be bc they are always french.

I think I might order the orange and pink skin today too! From CB!

06-17-08 07:30 AM
    I knew I wasn't the only one. I bet there's more of us but they are afraid to come out lol

06-17-08 07:41 AM
    Eh. My Curve is silver and black... To me, that goes with everything.
    06-17-08 01:28 PM
    I'm with solachica, I'm all blue

06-17-08 01:30 PM
    matches my ipod n camera but thats just because i like deep pink/red/crimson items
    06-17-08 01:35 PM
    I don't wear nail polish !!....so.... No
    06-17-08 01:43 PM
    I had a blue 3310, a blue krzr k1 and now a blue 8120. Other from that I'm not fussed.
    06-17-08 02:01 PM
    GUILTY!
    I have the Red, orange, Pink, Blue, Black, Green, & Fucshia Skins and I change them everyday to match my outfit. Haven't gone as far as nail polish just yet but i have also changed themes to match outfit/Skin. lol
    Last edited by Jaide; 06-17-08 at 04:53 PM.
    06-17-08 04:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD