My old device had my tast right there on the mane screen and I LOVED that. I would know if I had something do do with a quick glance. I downloaded Got-2 thinking that it was the same but I have to be in a diff. screen to see my tasks. Is there a program or app that will put them on the main BB screen? I'm always going to appts and it's not to helpful to be reminded of one 15 or even 30 mins before I need to be there, I need more of a constant reminder.
    04-21-09 04:57 PM
    Well you can get a today theme, but as far as I've seen only your messages and calendar will show up on those.. (or one of which, theme depending). In terms of to-do list on the homescreen I don't know of any themes.

Couldn't you use a calendar style as it would still have all of your appointments on the homescreen?
    04-21-09 05:00 PM
    I'm not quite sure what your saying. Where do I get a different theme? Is that what your saying with the "calendar style" too?
    04-21-09 05:03 PM
    Look at a Today theme with calendar and then what you put in got-2 as any type entry will appear as a list on your homescreen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-09 09:20 PM
    I see you have a Storm, look here
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/

There are plenty of choices for themes that can show your calendar on the home screen.
    04-22-09 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD