Whoa! It's not a N95...

I don't care what model of phone it is now, though, they get charged overnight, every night. The days of leaving my SE T300 off charge for five days at a time are long gone.
    04-23-09 10:07 AM
    batteries liked to be topped off, it depletes battery life to let it go down to the nubs.. you arent hurting it, so RELAX
    However, with this being said, and it's true, batteries also don't like being frequently plugged in and unplugged..

You'll ruin a battery if let's say your daily routine is, wakeup with half a battery, plug it into car charger, get to work with 3/4 battery, then plug it into your work PC to charge the rest.. this little frequent charging like this is what kills batteries. Li-Ion do like to be topped off, but keep it plugged in until it's fully charged..
    04-23-09 10:30 AM
    Not true, charge no matter how little life you have left or just to top off. Won't affect these newer types of batteries. You'll see many threads posted on CB about this with opinions going both ways.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Good to know. I guess I'm still living in the days of the original iBook, when my battery liked to pretend it only had 25% of its original capacity after a few months of use.
    04-23-09 10:54 AM
    I'm OCD about a lot of things and my BB battery is one of them. My Curve is always on the charging pod, so no, you aren't alone on this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-09 02:27 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD