My new Rocketfish do, but I can't use the pause, skip, ff functions with my S2. Just wondering if this is OS or device related.
    06-10-10 12:39 PM
    Yep.

Bluetooth

• BlackBerry Storm2 9550: Bluetooth v2.1+EDR1
    • BlackBerry 9530: Bluetooth v2.0
    • Mono/stereo headset, hands-free, phone book access profile and serial port profile supported
    • Bluetooth stereo audio (A2DP/AVCRP)
    • Dial Up networking
    06-10-10 12:41 PM
    Thanks, couldn't find it. Is there anyway to verify OS support? Have checked the documentation for Rocketfish stereo headset and doesn't give me any way to "enable" it, it's just supposed to work. This is a great headset can't believe that only that function is defective.
    06-10-10 12:51 PM
    I use the forward and backward skip all the time in my car using Ford/Microsoft Sync.
    06-10-10 12:58 PM
    Well, the pause button works to stop the music so I can make a call, but it doesn't really pause the music, the S2 music player shows the song still playing. And the skip, ff, frw don't work at all.
    06-10-10 05:24 PM
    Go to Options, Bluetooth. Highlight the device and press the BB key. Select Device Properties. Look at Services: See if A/V Remote Control is listed. If so, your device should be able to do what you ask.
    Yep, it's listed. Checked all that when I first paired the device.
    06-10-10 08:14 PM
    Have you done a battery pull since you installed the headset?
    06-10-10 11:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD