So not exactly sure where to post this so gonna just post it here...yesterday DM prompted me that there was an update....went ahead and did the update and what I saw that was different was there was a slot for email settings...looked like to use outlook for configuring email or whatever....now not exactly sure what it was all about considering I don't use outlook and if I hit cancel on the set up a email profile box it did not allow me to access that option on desktop manager....anywho...so today I log on to crackberry and see the leaked DM 5.0....and me being the beta junky that I am downloaded it and noticed that the update that I loaded yesterday was not included in the 5.0...was wondering what people thought about it...did anyone themselves load the update for DM 4.7 and have they used the email settings on it? Just a bit quiet around here and looking for some discussion.
    04-11-09 08:11 PM
    Has no one gotten the update with email settings on it?
    04-11-09 10:39 PM
    Nope. Haven't been prompted for anything yet.
    04-11-09 10:44 PM
    Nope. Haven't been prompted for anything yet.
    Huh...wasn't anything exciting...had it prompt me at my office computer but not at the computer at my house yet...had email settings...wish I had taken a pic before I downloaded the leaked 5.0....was just wondering if anyone had set it up on DM and what it did...
    04-11-09 10:49 PM
    I downloaded the updated DM today, but then couldn't sync my organizer settings. Does anyone know what the problem is with that?
    04-11-09 10:53 PM
    Huh...wasn't anything exciting...had it prompt me at my office computer but not at the computer at my house yet...had email settings...wish I had taken a pic before I downloaded the leaked 5.0....was just wondering if anyone had set it up on DM and what it did...
    The only things that I noticed different was the email settings and an update to the app loader.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-09 11:15 PM
    The only things that I noticed different was the email settings and an update to the app loader.

Yeah...that's the only thing I notice too...was just wondering if anyone has used the function yet? What would it's use be....also..now I know the 5.0 DM is beta...but wondering why that would not have been included in there as well.
    04-11-09 11:18 PM
    The latest DM 4.7 update was meant for BES. When I try to do the update on my home computer, it doesn't show up. I haven't tried the feature since it is on my companies computer. The DM 5.0 leak is being used for BIS. That is why there is none of these feature present.

04-11-09 11:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD