Anyone know any fixes for this? Yes I am using the long USB wire the phone comes with, and I am in USB mode.
    02-23-11 11:01 PM
    Just asking but is the phone on? Need a lot more info than "I plug my phone into the computer and nothing happens".

Does the computer recognize a USB device at all(Not just DM)? Maybe you could try restarting the computer to see if that helps.
    02-23-11 11:18 PM
    Just asking but is the phone on? Need a lot more info than "I plug my phone into the computer and nothing happens".

Does the computer recognize a USB device at all(Not just DM)? Maybe you could try restarting the computer to see if that helps.
    Of course it is, haha. The phone is recognized by the PC, cause I can browse through the folders n stuff. I've tried restarting the PC and the phone.
    02-23-11 11:31 PM
    You need to turn off mass storage mode on the BlackBerry when using DM 6.
    02-23-11 11:35 PM
    You need to turn off mass storage mode on the BlackBerry when using DM 6.
    Still not working.

I gotta backup this phone, before my replacement arrives in a few hours.
    02-23-11 11:53 PM
    This happened to me the other day, using the DT manager installer, go to reinstall it, without deleting it from your computer and select repair. It repaired the files, and I was able to connect my Torch so it could read it. Hope it works! Backing-up is important.
    02-24-11 05:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD