I'm suspecting that with a swipe up from bottom bezel, will reveal your App Tray displaying icons for BBM, Twitter and so on...with the ability to "lock" apps in the top such as Weather and Email.

A combo of PlayBook displaying open apps with WP7 and live tiles.

I really hope they do not have multiple pages of open apps, that will get too messy
    05-01-12 05:30 PM
    Seriously, take away the apps on the iPhone, what have you really got left?

An iPod.
    05-01-12 05:54 PM
    Quite possibly. Could be.
    The reason I said they are minimized, at the beginning of the BlackBerry 10 Preview video, Vivek said something like "So let me open an application" then he said "Not only can I bring it back down"... at this point the video was taken from maximum screen size and brought down to a "2x2" size, over one of the 4 applications.
    What if those are a combination of quick launch/widgets? Meaning if you add it to quick launch, it'll be a widget on the home screen.

Or maybe they're widgets, but they're always open. You're right, so many unanswered questions!
    Last edited by mithrazor; 05-01-12 at 06:19 PM.
    05-01-12 06:17 PM
    I sure hope we can customize them and resize them to show off our wallpapers.
    05-01-12 06:39 PM
    They should show something about how information is transferred between running apps. IMO, that's a very important part of multi-tasking

Awkward transfer would de-rail 'flow'

But really, they can't show everything because the competition would know about it and there's still a hand-full of months before BB10 is released
    05-01-12 07:01 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD