Yeah, would love to hear a Podcast heavily biased on the Classic on the 17th.

Are Bla1ze and Kevin and such using/testing a Classic as we type?
    12-16-14 05:02 PM
    Yeah, would love to hear a Podcast heavily biased on the Classic on the 17th.

Are Bla1ze and Kevin and such using/testing a Classic as we type?
    I think that it would be a fair assumption to make for at least one of them. I expect a review of the device out pretty quick.
    12-16-14 05:05 PM
    If we don't see a podcast this week with the Classic release and an earnings call, I don't know what would be needed for them to have one.
    mnc76 likes this.
    12-16-14 09:41 PM
    If we don't see a podcast this week with the Classic release and an earnings call, I don't know what would be needed for them to have one.
    A sale of part or all of the company, maybe?
    12-17-14 12:02 AM
    No podcast again
    12-20-14 07:39 AM
    So no new podcast yet?
    01-11-15 08:29 AM
    So no new podcast yet?
    Haha
    01-12-15 04:13 PM
    So I'm watching the Upstream which Bla1ze is in. Man whenever, Jubei speaks Bla1ze has a look like "kill me now..."

Wonder if there's any bad blood over Jubei showing up at CB for like a week then jumping ship
    01-12-15 07:12 PM
    So I'm watching the Upstream which Bla1ze is in. Man whenever, Jubei speaks Bla1ze has a look like "kill me now..."

Wonder if there's any bad blood over Jubei showing up at CB for like a week then jumping ship
    Gaaaawwddd I hate Jubei's articles... so much drama!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    reeneebob and mnc76 like this.
    01-12-15 08:49 PM

Did you listen to the podcast?? It takes him forever for get a point out at times. Like spit it out man! You can definitely tell that he lacks experience in this area.
    01-12-15 08:52 PM
    Did you listen to the podcast?? It takes him forever for get a point out at times. Like spit it out man! You can definitely tell that he lacks experience in this area.
    No I haven't listened to it yet. But I remember his articles are sooo long and the sexy shots - thank goodness he's gone!

mnc76 likes this.
    01-12-15 09:29 PM
    I don't think a podcast requires perfection.

I used to really enjoy the old Treocast with Dieter and Mike, and you could tell that was done on a shoestring budget. The audio was awful, but the commentary was good. The fact that they did it every two weeks kept you connected to the site too.

You should just round up a sidekick and do a podcast Bla1ze. It'll be fine.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-15 10:23 PM

Posted via CB10
    I agree, the waiting for Kevin excuse is lame. He isn't needed to do a podcast and the last few he was on were simply train wrecks anyway IMHO. He seemed like he was trying to make them more about him and a vehicle to improving his Q score then providing information and analysis. I'm sure that Bla1ze can find some regulars on CB willing to do these type of things for free.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 07:04 AM

And modelling shots. Don't forget the self promoting modelling shots of his best Blue Steel.

If the editor in chief said he will get one done when it will be done properly, how about some of you wait for the editor in chief? He is the EIC for a reason and I would lay odds there are reasons that none of us are privy too (for good reason) as to why there isn't a podcast. Also, it's a podcast. Just a podcast. Chill.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    mnc76 likes this.
    01-19-15 07:33 AM
    It's pretty sad when nobody at Mobile Nations has the time or interest to do so.
    01-19-15 09:25 AM
    Lol@. The model tech journalist Jubei. He don't use social media and many drama. Yeah, I remember.

Well, I could be Blazes sidekick for doing a podcast. Trust me, it could be highly entertaining. Lololololo

Posted via CB10
    01-20-15 03:02 AM
    So tons of BB stuff to talk about, still nothin', eh?
    02-22-15 08:34 PM
    It's all about getting people on board and finding the right time to do so. Hell, I'd podcast with B1aze if I weren't so bloody bad at talking.
    02-22-15 10:50 PM
43 12