Dears at BB,
    My name is Adam S. and I work in the telecom industry in Houston , Tx. As a young man, I try to supplement my income by investing in companies that I have no doubt in thier success. And seeing that I'm also canadian, I have invested my savings in BBRY.

Since the U.S launch, I have watched the smartphone retail market closely, regularly visiting stores and monitoring feedback and performance. This has not been an easy task, SINCE I HAVE NO TRUST IN THE BB REP OF THE HOUSTON AREA.

for the past 3 weeks, I have been going from one store to another, across all carriers, having to educate thier employees about the functions of the Z10. I HAVE to do this in order to protect my investment. Almost none of the carriers reps in houston and surrounding areas know about the key features of z10 ( time-shift, ability to sideload apps..etc) and today a t-mobile employee from the Galleria mall which is a high profile store said " the Z10 is a good phone, but not up to par with the Iphone 5 in terms of camera and processor speed" this information is not true and damaging to our interest.

I have spent many hours visiting stores and educating, and showing them how to sideload apps, time shift, set up accounts...etc. I do not mind since I consider myself part of BB now, but I am wondering why is this issue there to begin with, and why am I working two jobs now.

SIncerely
    Adam S
    04-12-13 01:38 PM
    WOW keep up the good work. I just bought one to protect my investment.
    04-12-13 05:40 PM
    You are truly a Berry Warrior
    04-12-13 05:59 PM
    Props to you OP. I'll be back on BB soon. Gotta love the community

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    04-15-13 04:56 AM