Just took the time to load 10.3.2556 I think it is to my Z30 by using sachesi since the US Carriers are dragging their feet. My initial impressions where positive I liked the additional rows for icons, the untouched home screen, and the overall look of the OS. What has greatly disappointed me is the the app store situation. I really looked forward to having the Amazon app store officially on BB10. Yet it is not a fully functional store can not use prime instant video, nextflix is blocked, no Snapchat etc. Well my next step was to load Cobalt Google play was again the apps I really wanted are blocked with the dreaded this app requires Google play services. Okay Mr. Chen I know your focus is on enterprise but you have totally neglected the consumer. I have not switched to Android because I love the functionality of BB10 I know my way around the OS. Well I guess I will grudgingly go to Android if things don't change.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-15 10:34 AM
    That's the way it's going to be. For apps that need play services perhaps a member that messes with that will check the app to see if they can do Colbalts other option to patch it with lucky patcher, however that doesn't work on all apps either.
    04-19-15 10:49 AM
    Consumers are left in the dust these days. No snapchat is one example. Apps are getting better and the Android runtime on my passports apps can light a candle to the same exact app on a phone like a galaxy note edge or iPhone 6 plus.
    04-19-15 05:01 PM
    Not having a decent work around for Snapchat is frustrating. I have Snapchat installed on my Passport but the experience is far from great. Meanwhile Instagram works flawlessly and so do Viber, Netflix, and Google Maps.

But I really have no complaints from the OS ever since the update came out to fix the flickering issue.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-15 07:05 PM
    I really do like the OS but it is frustrating to deal with some apps working and others not. I agree the apps do work are flawless but I can't seem to get apps like HBOGO, Snapchat, and others I really like to work do to Google play services. It would be great if BlackBerry worked out something with Google to have access to play services.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-15 08:04 AM
    Look before you leap!

Posted via CB10
    04-20-15 08:18 AM