So I just got the Blackberry Curve with At&t and I didnt have a Memory Card in at the time.. So I went to the picture, hit "Move" on the Menu option, and the picture disaapeared. Of course, Ihave no idea where my picture went. It is no longer in "My Media" under "Pictures" so I really dont have any clue of where it could have went??

Also, I am new to this Blackberry. With my old phone, the SAMSUNG RANT, I could email my pictures to me, open them through my email, and then save them too my computer. But for some reason when I send my pictures via email with the blackberry it goes through on my phone but when I go to check my email on my computer the emails dont show up?

Anyone got any answers for me?!!!?

BTW, Im new to the site, the name is Christen
    03-02-09 02:59 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry Christen.

Use Media / Explore to search your device memory or media card, it should be there somewhere.

By far, the best way to manage your media card, with a computer through the USB port. You can treat the media card as a removable drive and use all the file management tools of the computer.

for some reason when I send my pictures via email with the blackberry it goes through on my phone but when I go to check my email on my computer the emails dont show up?
    I suspect your email account is set to forward directly to your BlackBerry. If you use an email program like Outlook or Windows Email, the message with the attached image should be available.

If you are using a web based email, check your settings. You may be set to forward without leaving a copy for your computer to review.
    03-02-09 03:34 PM
    Okay thanks. I will have to try those things. I never thought the blackberrys were so confusing.. i knew they were like a handheld computer but i never thought they would be soo advanced lol
    03-02-09 03:43 PM

If you are using a web based email, check your settings. You may be set to forward without leaving a copy for your computer to review.

Okay. So what settings am I looking at? I use aol. So would I go through my phone and look at the settings through there or would i just go to aol.com and log in through there and check the settings. Either way what am i looking for in the settings panel?>
    03-02-09 03:48 PM
    AOL eh? That is about as obscure as they come.

Can you log on using a computer and see all of your messages? If so, they are being kept correctly. If they are cleared, look for a setting to retain them.

That is very general, but I am not familiar with AOL, they have always had the reputation of "going their own way".
    03-02-09 04:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD