I live in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands. One of the top 5 financial capitals of today's time. Which goes hand in hand to say we are one of the most technology savy islands in the whole Caribbean. Truth be told, the larger phone and technology company's does there product lunch's here. As we are the most advanced in the Caribbean.
    Our last survey showed that we where also the largest user of blackberry per capital, (blackberry still hold market share here) with the Samsung in second and apple and the other brands trying to keep up.
    Me personally I have had every new blackberry to hit the market that I liked since 2005, am a die hard fan of the blackberry, it makes my work and personal life work in harmony.
    Needless to say I was one of the first to get the z10 here on island.
    Now with all that said, my issue!!

With blackberry using the new 10 Os outside of rim, the data cost is killing me and everyone I know. So anyone that is or was interested in the z10 & q10, are staying away.

Which is a crying shame, because it's an awesome product. I absolutely love it. (I just can't afford it) and am hearing everyone with the same cry.

if you pay attention to market share for places outside the us and Canada u will see that based on the fee structure the 10 is not doing as well as it should in Country's where the BBM has a large market.
    Food for thought.
    Not all carriers offer unlimited data. At this rate you will lose market share in areas like minds. As we are always looking for the next best thing in technology.

Leon Conolly, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands. BWI.
    Last edited by Leon Conolly; 06-18-13 at 11:32 PM.
    06-18-13 11:14 PM
    Pray tell, what's the data consumption like for the platforms you claim BB will lose market share to??

It's a level playing field now, with BIS compression gone. So at worst, BB10 is just as bad for data plans as the other platforms.
    06-18-13 11:38 PM