I just received a replacement (warranty) Pearl and have the BB Dimension Today Plus theme on my old BB. I want to get it on my new one. I have tried to find it on the web to download however I can't seem to find it. Does anyone have it that you could send me or know where I can download it?

OR does anyone know a way for me to move it from my old phone to my computer then to my new phone?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    02-11-08 09:06 AM
    2 New Curve Themes Available from Mobile.BlackBerry.com - Today Plus Theme and Scribble Theme | CrackBerry.com

Welcome to The Rock! Don't forget to check out all the many useful parts of this site.
    02-11-08 09:09 AM
    That is a pretty nice looking theme. Thanks!
    02-11-08 10:15 AM
    JB: Try mobile.blackberry.com
    02-11-08 02:28 PM
    shemmy,
    I tried going to mobile.blackberry.com however the menu give me "New Themes available" as an option but under that link is a cartoon theme only (no Dimension Today Plus). I have gone into several of the other links and don't see the Dimension Today Plus theme anywhere.

Any ideas? I really miss this theme.
    02-12-08 08:10 AM
    02-12-08 08:18 AM
    It sounds like maybe they're only available for the Curve now.
    02-12-08 04:40 PM
    HELP! I am still stuck without the Today Plus theme. I have it on my old BB Pearl however I cannot find a way to get it on my new one. Maybe ATT blocks downloading it somehow but I can't find the Plus theme on mobile.blackberry.com for the Pearl. Any ideas? Does anyone have a file that I can use desktop manager to push it to my BB? Or does anyone have any ideas how to get it off my old BB and then put it on my new one?
    02-13-08 05:13 PM
    The new today theme is really nice. The one thing I do not like is the way the font looks for my calender appointments. Any way to make it look like the original (all white font)?
    02-14-08 11:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD