Hello Everyone
    I have a dilemma on my hands. I currently own a S1 and been having issues with it. Mainly battery and not being able to save the apps I actually want to use.
    Now the dilemma. I'm coming up to the two year mark of my contract and eligible for a credit on a upgrade at the end of the month. At the same time I can get a new battery or replacement Storm for little charge. So the question becomes do I get the replacement and use for one more year? Or a new phone and sign up for another three years? Your thoughts on this would be most appreciated.
    Thank you.
    01-05-11 03:11 PM
    i would do upgrade, call them and ask them about the promotion.
    good luck
    CCR601 likes this.
    01-05-11 03:14 PM
    I would wait and see what news will come out of CES regarding upcoming devices. If there isn't going to be anything exciting or groundbreaking go for the upgrade. If there is it will probably be toward the end of the year. Thus, go with the new battery or cheap S1 and wait the year.
    CCR601 likes this.
    01-05-11 03:21 PM
    I would say upgrade. You can always replace the battery or any thing in the phone but the phone will still be the same.

Of course, if you upgrade, you will get a better and newer phone.

It also depends on yourself if you are happy with the phone and even with financial support. If you have the extra money, why not try out a new phone?

Just my 2 cents!
    CCR601 likes this.
    01-05-11 03:25 PM
    Thanks guys for the suggestions. As you can see, I went for the upgrade. Got a full credit for the phone and was able to keep my original plan. But seeing this is Canada, I'm with Bell for 3 more years. Meh. Stick with the known evil. So thank you once again.
    01-12-11 10:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD