Thinking of getting a Z10 for my brother from shopblackberry for $199. But notice the boxed shipment note at the last page before submitting the order. I heard some issues about them taking too long to deliver the item.

Is it worth getting a z10 from shopblackberry if I'm going to wait for almost a month?
    04-03-14 12:11 PM
    Thinking of getting a Z10 for my brother from shopblackberry for $199. But notice the boxed shipment note at the last page before submitting the order. I heard some issues about them taking too long to deliver the item.

Is it worth getting a z10 from shopblackberry if I'm going to wait for almost a month?
    It won't be a month. Digital River screwed my order up in November, and delivered my Q10 and accessory bundle in January, but that was because I'd used the discount code that wasn't applicable to the Q10, and it somehow worked. They refunded me all my money but sent me TWO Q10s and FOUR accessory bundles. It was definitely a mistake.

But I ordered a Z30 because it said it was in stock. They confirmed the order then sent me one that said it was back ordered and out of stock, despite the website still saying in stock. It took them 5 days to ship, and with regular shipping, it took 5 days to get here.

It wasn't a month, but Digital River is really weird. I'd buy a Z10 from them. I'd buy anything from them again.
    04-03-14 01:07 PM
    Digital River's customer service stinks. I also had an issue when I ordered my Q5. They confirmed the order via email then sent me another email hours later that the item was backordered with no estimated ship date and no option for a refund. I called them/emailed them, it got me nowhere. They shipped the phone a few days later and I got it in two days (paid extra for expedited shipping) so you will get your phone eventually, they just won't be able to tell you when. The supervisor handling my order called me the day my Q5 shipped that they still didn't have any stock in so they have no idea what's going on.

Posted via CB10
    221b likes this.
    04-04-14 07:21 AM
    I Got mine in two weeks...no issues.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 09:14 AM
    Thanks for the reply! Hoping and praying to arrive the phone before his birthday two weeks from now.
    04-04-14 06:48 PM
    After placing my order on the 3rd for 2 days express shipping received the zed yesterday the April 8. Thanks again!
    04-09-14 05:43 PM
    I ordered my new z10 (two weeks before the $100 off by the way which is annoying) and paid the 2 day shipping. That was on a Thursday and I received it the following Wednesday. Wasn't happy

Posted on my white z10
    04-09-14 07:07 PM
    I Got mine in two weeks...no issues.
    Posted via CB10
    Two weeks?!? Awesome. You're a hero.
    06-09-14 10:48 PM
    After placing my order on the 3rd for 2 days express shipping received the zed yesterday the April 8. Thanks again!
    Cancel it. I'm doing the same thing. I'm also filing a complaint with the BBB and dispute with my credit card.
    06-09-14 10:49 PM
    Cancel it. I'm doing the same thing. I'm also filing a complaint with the BBB and dispute with my credit card.
    We get it, you don't like Shop BlackBerry. Don't have to dig up multiple threads on it.
    06-09-14 11:07 PM
    I called this support #877-552-5532 at Blackberry and let them know what is going on with Digital River. The customer service agent was very professional. She tried to give me DR phone number and I explained the trouble with DR not returning calls or contact. The BB agent then advised me that they would be handling the matter on their side.
    06-10-14 12:42 AM