First off I want to say that I am aware that most of the actual varying os versions of bb10 are the fault of the cell phone companies. The problem for Blackberry comes when people go to BB World and get the message not available for your device. Or even worse, get a notification that there is an update available for an app and you install it and it kills the app (Blaq being the latest victim.)

It would be nice if somehow even though its sort of out of Blackberry's control, they could come up with a way of making these OS rollouts a little more uniform with less time between the first rollout (maybe hold these up a little) and the last rollout (find a way to speed them up a bit)

Just a dream but I hate to see BB take the heat for something that is not their fault for the most part.
    06-17-13 05:37 PM
    I agree with this. Android did not start out fragmented, it became that way due to a lack of carrier updates. Here's hoping blackberry doesn't fall into that same trap.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-13 05:39 PM
    I am sure BlackBerry is doing what they can. Surely they realize what you are saying is true. Apple is the only one to over come this.

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    06-17-13 05:41 PM
    I hate to see BB take the heat for something that is not their fault for the most part.
    It is their fault for the most part. They need to find a way to fix it.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-13 09:09 PM
    I don't think that the consumer is the only one that suffers from the fragmented OS releases. I am sure that developers who update their apps that only works with the higher updates are frustrated with the loss or lag of income as well.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-13 11:07 PM