- 01-22-2013, 02:57 PM #26Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons; dragonslayers are crunchy, and good with ketchup
- 01-22-2013, 03:42 PM #28
- 01-22-2013, 04:13 PM #31
Re: Did anyone see president obama using his blackberry
This was my fave
Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons; dragonslayers are crunchy, and good with ketchup
- 01-22-2013, 04:50 PM #32
Last edited by TequilaAddict; 01-22-2013 at 04:53 PM. Reason: spelling
- 01-22-2013, 06:26 PM #34
There was also this tweet from Piers Morgan
Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) tweeted at 5:39pm - 22 Jan 13:
Pres Obama checking his @BlackBerry at yesterday's #inaug2013 - clearly hates iPhone texting as much as me:
- 01-22-2013, 07:03 PM #36
I deleted a few more posts. I dug a little deeper than Branta. Seriously folks, lets not offend each other here with patrician politics! Love him or hate him he's our president. Lets JUST talk about seeing him with a BB, and how cool that was, if we can't do that then I'm going to close the thread!
- 01-22-2013, 08:15 PM #37
Ah... so good to see someone that high up in the government making good use of a business tool to help with keeping on top of his job. Personally, I hope he is permitted to upgrade to BB10 with the X10 when it comes out, just to keep him up to date on things, however I understand the restrictions that they may have placed on his device and on his service and thereby understand that the advantages of moving up to something like the X10 may be severely crippled or non-existent in the process.
I think in the beginning when Obama first went into office and had that blackberry with him (not the 9930, whatever he was using previous to that... I want to say it was some model of Pearl), he invited people to talk with him on a personal level via BBM, though that may have been strictly within congress or something along that line. I highly doubt that the POTUS currently has the same normal access to the full blackberry feature set as he did before entering office.
- 01-22-2013, 08:17 PM #38
To further clarify, yes I deleted both positive and negative comments regarding the politics of our president and our opinions of his political status and performance. It's just too much of a charged issue and it's causing too much controversy, so I deleted it ALL. I really don't want to have to close this but politics are a no no, it just won't end well, you guys know that!
- 01-22-2013, 09:51 PM #39
Thor, get a complementary BB10 device delivered to the White House...better yet, both versions so he can decide which he likes the best. Yes, he can't be connected to any endorsements, but his current BlackBerry sure makes its rounds in the press. I can only imagine how much attention that BB10 will get."DOING THE IMPOSSIBLE IS POSSIBLE...IF YOUR AWESOME!" Rhino
- 01-22-2013, 10:27 PM #40Yes, Anger Management does work. 5th time is the charm.
- 01-22-2013, 10:51 PM #42
Did anyone see president obama using his blackberry
Also he prefers to use an ipad during his morning brief. Not a playbook. Just keeping it neutral. I remember reading that somewhere.
Sent from my game boy colortwitter: @eve6er69_chris
- 01-23-2013, 03:23 AM #45Nokia classic brick! ---> LG flip >-----> BB Curve 8300 ---> Curve 8900 -----> Bold 9700 -----> Torch 9810 >--->----->-------> Z10!! (July '13) STL100-3 on 10.2.1.2141?! ...don't even know what to call it cuz it's like a brand new phone.
- By BBE in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 12Last Post: 03-10-2009, 07:02 PM
- By gmpblack in forum News & RumorsReplies: 161Last Post: 02-12-2009, 12:05 PM
- By dappervirgo in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 46Last Post: 01-25-2009, 05:40 PM
- By Dave88LX in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 01-21-2009, 06:34 PM
- By aldofigueroa in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 47Last Post: 07-08-2008, 09:10 AM